Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Job done get shot 21:51 - Apr 14 with 1614 viewswaspsforever1

We can't do this mediocrity any more please start again.
Attacking football a joy too watch.
Blue since 1976 please please start again
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 22:03]
Job done get shot on 21:54 - Apr 14 with 1557 viewsle2blue

Charlton used to say that about Curbishley...Cov City wanted more attacking football and an owner to invest more as well...
Job done get shot on 21:57 - Apr 14 with 1505 viewspointofblue

Job done get shot on 21:54 - Apr 14 by le2blue

Charlton used to say that about Curbishley...Cov City wanted more attacking football and an owner to invest more as well...

I think Birmingham fans were moaning about the football being dull as dishwater under Rowett too.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Job done get shot on 22:08 - Apr 14 with 1387 viewsstrikalite

Job done get shot on 21:57 - Apr 14 by pointofblue

I think Birmingham fans were moaning about the football being dull as dishwater under Rowett too.

I'm a MM outer, but just looking at the league table and was thinking about Brum and a football man like Zola coming in playing a more passing and measured game, it was a crazy decision sacking Rowett for being seventh at the time and doing well. You surely make the change about now and give him time to at least blend in a few of his players and ideas...you can't do that with a group of players structured to play a certain way whilst trying to win football matches at this level, really shocking decision from owners who obviously have no idea about the game..
Job done get shot on 22:08 - Apr 14 with 1382 viewswaspsforever1

Those two says it all about mediocrity. U all want the o settle for that
Start again it can be done. I've seen it done been there why can't we do it again don't settle for second best !!
It should all come from within the club the fans don't settle for rubbish !! Leaders pants start again
Job done get shot on 23:12 - Apr 14 with 1202 viewsCoco

And West ham! And bloody Leicester.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Job done get shot on 23:21 - Apr 14 with 1187 viewsDubtractor

Charlton said it when they were mid table in the premier league - that was bonkers and hardly a fair comparison with our current state!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Job done get shot on 01:05 - Apr 15 with 1111 viewspointofblue

Job done get shot on 23:21 - Apr 14 by Dubtractor

Charlton said it when they were mid table in the premier league - that was bonkers and hardly a fair comparison with our current state!

Mid table in the Championship on a lower mid table budget?

Change is a risk. The grass may be greener - it may also be dead. We have to make a calculated change to move the club forward; simply sacking Mick is not going to solve the ills.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024