Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) 23:13 - Apr 14 with 3689 viewsBlueWharf

So the original interviewer says something about Alf Ramsey & Bobby Robson and Steijn laughs and says "I think I know where you're going with this...it's Manchester United!" and then he says "I know the link you're trying to make, right now I'm just concentrating on tonight"

And then the guy in the studio says "well he's not saying it but he's definitely decided for Ipswich" and the other one says "yeah that would be good wouldn't it, following Arnold Muhren & Frans Thijjsen"
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 23:42 - Apr 14 with 3564 viewsIpswich_Loyal

Hoping the boys in the studio are in the know.
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 23:45 - Apr 14 with 3550 viewstextbackup

His body language says to me that something is happeneing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 23:48 - Apr 14 with 3532 viewsHipsterectomy

I hope mick turns up for work one day to see him in his chair

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:54 - Apr 14 with 3509 viewsIpswich_Loyal

I'd imagine season ticket sales would be boosted if this happened...
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 0:22]
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 23:57 - Apr 14 with 3495 viewsBlueWharf

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 23:45 - Apr 14 by textbackup

He does seem very coy in the video
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 00:28 - Apr 15 with 3408 viewsrapier

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 23:48 - Apr 14 by Hipsterectomy

I hope mick turns up for work one day to see him in his chair

Would love to see the look on Mick's face if this were to happen
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 00:35 - Apr 15 with 3384 viewsTIB

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 23:45 - Apr 14 by textbackup

I got this impression too and despite Mick saying he's going nowhere, how many times has he said one thing and then shocked us all by doing something else!?! I wouldn't be surprised at all if talks have been held for this guy to replace a resigning Mick.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 00:40 - Apr 15 with 3364 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well I wouldn't be against this

It's NOT the boring option like a Gary megson or Kenny Jackett.

I'll start thinking of a chant for Steijin

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 00:48 - Apr 15 with 3336 viewspointofblue

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 00:35 - Apr 15 by TIB

I got this impression too and despite Mick saying he's going nowhere, how many times has he said one thing and then shocked us all by doing something else!?! I wouldn't be surprised at all if talks have been held for this guy to replace a resigning Mick.

Mick into a Director of Football role and Steijn as manager?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 01:05 - Apr 15 with 3309 viewsBlueWharf

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 00:48 - Apr 15 by pointofblue

As long as mick doesn't get involved in any tactical decisions
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 01:12 - Apr 15 with 3299 viewspointofblue

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 01:05 - Apr 15 by BlueWharf

It might be useful to have someone who knows the Championship inside out to help a newcomer. Otherwise Steijn's guiding light will be Ian Milne.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 06:57 - Apr 15 with 3151 viewsWestSussexBlue

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 00:48 - Apr 15 by pointofblue

Good Call, That would make sense of Micks recent quotes.
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 07:39 - Apr 15 with 3069 viewstextbackup

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 00:40 - Apr 15 by The_Romford_Blue

Well I wouldn't be against this

It's NOT the boring option like a Gary megson or Kenny Jackett.

I'll start thinking of a chant for Steijin

Don't you worry with that, that's my job

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 08:25 - Apr 15 with 2973 viewsKieran_Knows

we all live in a Maurice Steijn world.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 08:49 - Apr 15 with 2899 viewsPinewoodblue

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 00:35 - Apr 15 by TIB

He has said he hasn't had any contact with Ipswich but then he wouldn't it would be via a third party.

He would need a director of football with championship knowledge. Three names spring to mind all with good Town experience . Burley, Royle & Mills.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 09:15 - Apr 15 with 2823 viewsNo9

He does show the air of someone who 'knows something'?
The only thing that spoils that is the front of the desk says 'FOX Sport'
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 09:46 - Apr 15 with 2754 viewsbournemouthblue

Would that be possible, would Mick want that?

He seems to have the contacts in the transfer market, he would be part of shaping our whole philosophy

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:54 - Apr 15 with 2712 viewshoofer

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:54 - Apr 14 by Ipswich_Loyal

I'd imagine season ticket sales would be boosted if this happened...
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 0:22]

I would renew if this happened.
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 09:54 - Apr 15 with 2712 viewsNo9

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 01:05 - Apr 15 by BlueWharf

And, anything else to do with football

Maybe head of catering?
Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 09:57 - Apr 15 with 2696 viewsPinewoodblue

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 09:54 - Apr 15 by No9

And, anything else to do with football

Maybe head of catering?

Doubt the menus would be very exciting. Roast beef and Yorkshire every time.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 09:59 - Apr 15 with 2690 viewsNo9

Video of Steijn (Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet) on 09:57 - Apr 15 by Pinewoodblue

Doubt the menus would be very exciting. Roast beef and Yorkshire every time.

& a portion of sour sauce
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024