Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sign of the times 04:02 - Apr 15 with 1189 viewsitfc_nik

Shows how far we're dropping when we hang on to just about beat Burton Albion. Massive changes needed this summer!
Sign of the times on 04:06 - Apr 15 with 1168 viewsBenters

I agree it was a much needed win though.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Sign of the times on 05:17 - Apr 15 with 1140 viewsstrikalite

Sign of the times on 04:06 - Apr 15 by Benters

I agree it was a much needed win though.

Indeed it was, even us MM outers can see that going down would be disastrous for the Club, it's taken bigger Clubs than us a long time to get back up again in the past..

Overall a poor season, no getting away from that with a lot of the performances, go back over the fixtures and cast your mind back to how utterly poor we've been at home especially, our brand of football is just worrying, even with money it would be worrying by this constant bypassing of the midfield, that is down to Mick and money or not that wouldn't change we're no doubt all aware of that.
Sign of the times on 05:24 - Apr 15 with 1127 viewsBenters

Sign of the times on 05:17 - Apr 15 by strikalite

Indeed it was, even us MM outers can see that going down would be disastrous for the Club, it's taken bigger Clubs than us a long time to get back up again in the past..

Overall a poor season, no getting away from that with a lot of the performances, go back over the fixtures and cast your mind back to how utterly poor we've been at home especially, our brand of football is just worrying, even with money it would be worrying by this constant bypassing of the midfield, that is down to Mick and money or not that wouldn't change we're no doubt all aware of that.

Sadly i think MM will still be here next season.

His style of football is pushing fans away in their 1000's last renewal and this one.He doesnt help by slagging off the fans and bigging himself up every chance he gets.

Thanks to those 3 muppets in charge the club is in a mess.

Sad times.

Gentlybentley

Sign of the times on 06:05 - Apr 15 with 1112 viewschristiand

Sign of the times on 05:24 - Apr 15 by Benters

Sadly i think MM will still be here next season.

His style of football is pushing fans away in their 1000's last renewal and this one.He doesnt help by slagging off the fans and bigging himself up every chance he gets.

Thanks to those 3 muppets in charge the club is in a mess.

Sad times.

Did you know he saved us from relegation when he first arrived? I'm not sure that he has mentioned it before!? 😂

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Sign of the times on 06:46 - Apr 15 with 1060 viewsBenters

Sign of the times on 06:05 - Apr 15 by christiand

Did you know he saved us from relegation when he first arrived? I'm not sure that he has mentioned it before!? 😂

Did he do that ?

I hope dear old Marcus gave Michael a lovely bonus for that ?

Gentlybentley

Sign of the times on 09:31 - Apr 15 with 953 viewsNo9

You summed it up well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024