Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Election Thoughts 12:36 - Apr 21 with 1080 views26_Paz

Brexit is going to happen. There are only two people who can realistically emerge as PM following the election. If you think that Corbyn would do a better job at negotiating Brexit than May then you need to go and see a doctor.

The Paz Man

Election Thoughts on 12:44 - Apr 21 with 1056 viewsBasuco

I think a strong remain message from the Lib-Dems could put a spanner in the works, more and more people are not voting Labour or Conservative because they always have done and may use a tactical vote if they think a better way forward can be made. This is a big chance for a major unexpected revival from Lid-Dem, but they have to think carefully about how they pitch their election manifesto. It is now obvious that the main brexit vote was due to immigration and nothing will change on that part, I think this will be the most interesting election for years for those who do not care which bunch of idiots run the asylum.
Election Thoughts on 12:49 - Apr 21 with 1025 viewsGlasgowBlue

Election Thoughts on 12:44 - Apr 21 by Basuco

I think a strong remain message from the Lib-Dems could put a spanner in the works, more and more people are not voting Labour or Conservative because they always have done and may use a tactical vote if they think a better way forward can be made. This is a big chance for a major unexpected revival from Lid-Dem, but they have to think carefully about how they pitch their election manifesto. It is now obvious that the main brexit vote was due to immigration and nothing will change on that part, I think this will be the most interesting election for years for those who do not care which bunch of idiots run the asylum.

People won't vote based on a single issue. If that were the case then Nuttal would have walked the Stoke BYelection.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Election Thoughts on 12:50 - Apr 21 with 1029 viewsArcher4721

There are far wider issues than Brexit. As you say Brexit will happen and people are bored of it all now, except those xenophobic far right Tories who want to talk about nothing else.
Election Thoughts on 13:52 - Apr 21 with 972 viewsBasuco

Election Thoughts on 12:49 - Apr 21 by GlasgowBlue

People won't vote based on a single issue. If that were the case then Nuttal would have walked the Stoke BYelection.

You may well be correct, but brexit and Trump proved shocks can happen, mind you the biggest shock for me would be a minor landslide Conservative victory, not a major landslide victory.
Election Thoughts on 14:03 - Apr 21 with 942 viewsDarth_Koont

As May's negotiating position is far more tainted by her own political needs and the needs of her party, I don't think that's a given.

So far, it's looked like she's done the worst job possible.

Pronouns: He/Him

Election Thoughts on 14:05 - Apr 21 with 939 viewsJ2BLUE

I know I voted for Brexit but I can't believe our red line is immigration.It's senseless.

I would happily have access to the single market in return for free movement of people as well as being free to have our own deals with other countries like the US.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Election Thoughts on 15:23 - Apr 21 with 891 viewsNo9

Mrs May has already made herself look completely incompetent in dealing with the EU.
There is no agreement between the Breixteers how to proceed and it is obvious they don't understand what they have got into.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024