Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion 18:55 - Apr 21 with 3168 viewsJ2BLUE

party.

Can I just say: lol

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:03 - Apr 21 with 2509 viewsgiant_stow

I think we'll win 7-1 and know that we're the best really.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:04 - Apr 21 with 2507 viewsArnieM

yer the ficklefuluckwits from carrot rood must be very pleased that sacked "useless Hooton". Hope the Seagulls dump a load on the millet munchers and go up as Champions tonight.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:39 - Apr 21 with 2447 viewsIllinoisblue

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:03 - Apr 21 by giant_stow

I think we'll win 7-1 and know that we're the best really.

when are you s5itheaps going to name your new manager? Assume you're waiting for one of Rosler or Wagner to fail in the play-offs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:44 - Apr 21 with 2424 viewsgiant_stow

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:39 - Apr 21 by Illinoisblue

when are you s5itheaps going to name your new manager? Assume you're waiting for one of Rosler or Wagner to fail in the play-offs.

On my special behind the scenes tour / posh lunch / trophy room visit last week, I asked that same question. The tour guy was cagey but said he'd heard it would be a young bloke from the European leagues. He might have just been putting two and two together though. Oh and he said our highest paid player was naismith on 45 a week. And that the price for next seasons shirt sponsor deal would be in the order of ten times smaller than the last one (ie, might cover naismith for a few weeks!).

That's all my inside-ish info if anyone cares.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 19:52]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:52 - Apr 21 with 2385 viewsJ2BLUE

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:44 - Apr 21 by giant_stow

On my special behind the scenes tour / posh lunch / trophy room visit last week, I asked that same question. The tour guy was cagey but said he'd heard it would be a young bloke from the European leagues. He might have just been putting two and two together though. Oh and he said our highest paid player was naismith on 45 a week. And that the price for next seasons shirt sponsor deal would be in the order of ten times smaller than the last one (ie, might cover naismith for a few weeks!).

Trophy room

Truly impaired.

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:53 - Apr 21 with 2378 viewsgiant_stow

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:52 - Apr 21 by J2BLUE

Trophy room

I have pictures! Grant holts hatrick ball is in there.

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:54 - Apr 21 with 2376 viewsWicklowBlue

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:52 - Apr 21 by J2BLUE

Trophy room

It was a short tour...
Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:56 - Apr 21 with 2365 viewsgiant_stow

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:54 - Apr 21 by WicklowBlue

It was a short tour...

It might be more of a trophy landing.

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:01 - Apr 21 with 2335 viewshoppy

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:56 - Apr 21 by giant_stow

It might be more of a trophy landing.

You spelt 'corner shelf' wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:06 - Apr 21 with 2308 viewsgainsboroughblue

Trophy room

Or 'room' as it's known as.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:06 - Apr 21 with 2307 viewsSitfcB

Your fault...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:07 - Apr 21 with 2312 viewsSuperfrans

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:44 - Apr 21 by giant_stow

"Trophy room"?!

Ahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahah...... *breath*.... Ahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahhahhahh ..... *breath*..... ahhhahahahahahhahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah..... *breath*.... ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahahhahaaahhhahahhahahahhahahhah...*breath*.....
Ahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahah...... *breath*.... Ahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahhahhahh ..... *breath*..... ahhhahahahahahhahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah..... *breath*.... ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahahhahaaahhhahahhahahahhahahhah...*breath*.....
Ahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahah...... *breath*.... Ahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahhahhahh ..... *breath*..... ahhhahahahahahhahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah..... *breath*.... ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahahhahaaahhhahahhahahahhahahhah...*breath*.....
Ahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahah...... *breath*.... Ahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahhahhahh ..... *breath*..... ahhhahahahahahhahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahah..... *breath*.... ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahahhahaaahhhahahhahahahhahahhah...*breath*.....
Ahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahah...... *breath*.... Ahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahhahhahh ..... *breath*..... ahhhahahahahahhahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah..... *breath*.... ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahahhahaaahhhahahhahahahhahahhah...*breath*.....
Ahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahah...... *breath*.... Ahhhhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahhahhahh ..... *breath*..... ahhhahahahahahhahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah..... *breath*.... ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahahhahaaahhhahahhahahahhahahhahAhhahahahahahahahahahhh...*breath*.....

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:09 - Apr 21 with 2298 viewsgiant_stow

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:06 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Your fault...

Told yous.

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:10 - Apr 21 with 2293 viewsgiant_stow

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:07 - Apr 21 by Superfrans

"Trophy room"?!

Ahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahah...... *breath*.... Ahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahhahhahh ..... *breath*..... ahhhahahahahahhahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahah..... *breath*.... ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahahhahaaahhhahahhahahahhahahhah...*breath*.....
Ahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahah...... *breath*.... Ahhhhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahhahhahh ..... *breath*..... ahhhahahahahahhahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah..... *breath*.... ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhhhahahahhahaaahhhahahhahahahhahahhahAhhahahahahahahahahahhh...*breath*.....

It has a vase given to us by Munich for being so incredible. So neah.

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:16 - Apr 21 with 2266 viewshoppy

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:10 - Apr 21 by giant_stow

Didn't you get another vase in the next round for the same reason?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:20 - Apr 21 with 2238 viewsJ2BLUE

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:06 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Your fault...

Meaningless and they haven't won yet anyway.

Truly impaired.

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:28 - Apr 21 with 2198 viewsSitfcB

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:20 - Apr 21 by J2BLUE

Meaningless and they haven't won yet anyway.

Your fault

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:35 - Apr 21 with 2166 viewsFtnfwest

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:10 - Apr 21 by giant_stow

How come we didn't get one from Barcelona? I suppose it was just a one off....hang on!
Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:40 - Apr 21 with 2145 viewsSuperfrans

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:28 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Your fault

I'd love it if they win. Raises their hopes for next season and they'll be tearing their hair out after blowing it so spectacularly this season.

Arf......

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:41 - Apr 21 with 2128 viewsPlums

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 19:39 - Apr 21 by Illinoisblue

They're waiting for Agent Mick

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:45 - Apr 21 with 2088 viewsMJallday

presumably the trophy room bit didnt take very long?
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 20:45]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:56 - Apr 21 with 2024 viewsgiant_stow

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:35 - Apr 21 by Ftnfwest

How come we didn't get one from Barcelona? I suppose it was just a one off....hang on!

Its very pretty - pottery - a lion thing y on it.

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 21:01 - Apr 21 with 1999 viewsjaykay

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:56 - Apr 21 by giant_stow

is that for partaking

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 21:26 - Apr 21 with 1923 viewsFtnfwest

Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 20:56 - Apr 21 by giant_stow

They probably thought Jeremy goss was in bros
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 21:27]
Tonight ~25,000 pissed off scummers have to watch the Brighton fans' promotion on 21:34 - Apr 21 with 1889 viewspoppiesman

Trophy room

Poor thing is confused.
It was the only room that had a cup in it so they thought it was the Trophy room.
All other clubs call it the canteen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024