Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL Fans 12:11 - Apr 26 with 1609 viewsGogs

Anyone interested in going to the Cardinals v Rams match at Twickenham on 22 October? Kick off is at 6 pm. I have 3 tickets going spare as I won't be able to make it. I've bought them at season ticket prices so they're £60 each, whereas buying them individually would cost £75. PM me if interested. Willing to sell them individually or all 3 together. Thanks
NFL Fans on 12:19 - Apr 26 with 1583 viewsmonytowbray

What section? I'm a Cards fan and looking to buy three tickets tomorrow.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

NFL Fans on 12:27 - Apr 26 with 1568 viewsGogs

NFL Fans on 12:19 - Apr 26 by monytowbray

What section? I'm a Cards fan and looking to buy three tickets tomorrow.

M15 - Middle tier, corner
NFL Fans on 12:37 - Apr 26 with 1546 viewsmonytowbray

NFL Fans on 12:27 - Apr 26 by Gogs

M15 - Middle tier, corner

I've been requested by mates to get upper tier near half way line but if I have no luck tomorrow and they're still free I'll 100% take them.

TWTD never forgets…

NFL Fans on 12:46 - Apr 26 with 1532 viewsGogs

NFL Fans on 12:37 - Apr 26 by monytowbray

I've been requested by mates to get upper tier near half way line but if I have no luck tomorrow and they're still free I'll 100% take them.

No problem, just PM me if you want them, I was there for the rams v giants game last year and they're good seats. view much like a mirror image of this: http://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/Twickenham+Stadium/M26/
NFL Fans on 13:40 - Apr 26 with 1487 viewsmonytowbray

NFL Fans on 12:46 - Apr 26 by Gogs

No problem, just PM me if you want them, I was there for the rams v giants game last year and they're good seats. view much like a mirror image of this: http://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/Twickenham+Stadium/M26/

Had a chat with mates and they said they'd rather take them than gamble on tomorrow when they go on sale. I can paypal or do cash in person if you're local to Ipswich. Are the tickets physical or digital?

TWTD never forgets…

NFL Fans on 14:19 - Apr 26 with 1464 viewsGogs

NFL Fans on 13:40 - Apr 26 by monytowbray

Had a chat with mates and they said they'd rather take them than gamble on tomorrow when they go on sale. I can paypal or do cash in person if you're local to Ipswich. Are the tickets physical or digital?

right, that's great. I'm in Ipswich, so a meet up in person would be fine. The tickets are part of my season ticket deal, they're all paid for but they don't get sent out until late august normally. It's not like a footy season ticket, you actually get the individual match tickets sent to you, so you will have 3 tickets specifically for that match. If you PM me your email address I can send you proof that I have them and they are paid for and we can arrange a meet up nearer the date when I physically have the tickets. cheers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024