Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for the stattos out there re: Goal Difference 12:38 - Apr 30 with 971 viewsbournemouthblue

There can't have been many occasions where you've had two play-off finishers on such low goal difference (Reading and Huddersfield)

You also have Fulham on +27 which is closer to what 2nd or 3rd would end up on

Funny old league this year

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Question for the stattos out there re: Goal Difference on 16:47 - Apr 30 with 878 viewsGarv

Us in 2015?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Question for the stattos out there re: Goal Difference on 17:32 - Apr 30 with 836 viewsGeoffSentence

Question for the stattos out there re: Goal Difference on 16:47 - Apr 30 by Garv

Us in 2015?

ours was +18

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Question for the stattos out there re: Goal Difference on 17:35 - Apr 30 with 831 viewsGeoffSentence

YOu have to go back to 2008 to find play-off placed teams with a sub +10 goal difference, Bristol City with +1 and Watford with +6

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Question for the stattos out there re: Goal Difference on 17:43 - Apr 30 with 812 viewsbournemouthblue

Question for the stattos out there re: Goal Difference on 17:35 - Apr 30 by GeoffSentence

YOu have to go back to 2008 to find play-off placed teams with a sub +10 goal difference, Bristol City with +1 and Watford with +6

There you go so it isn't particularly common

I always think goal difference is a good indicator of how good a team really is

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024