Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... 18:31 - May 4 with 1782 viewsReuser_is_God

For drama, passion & emotion you'll never beat the football league play offs.

Shove the champions league up your arse.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 18:58 - May 4 with 1722 viewsSitfcB

Why the f7ck have they got both games on at the same time this year though??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 19:18 - May 4 with 1666 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sadly, these are the only games I genuinely enjoy watching these days.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 19:24 - May 4 with 1644 viewsReuser_is_God

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 18:58 - May 4 by SitfcB

Why the f7ck have they got both games on at the same time this year though??

Yeah, that's odd.

Evans out

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 19:25 - May 4 with 1643 viewsReuser_is_God

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 19:18 - May 4 by gainsboroughblue

Sadly, these are the only games I genuinely enjoy watching these days.

Same.

Although I've thoroughly enjoyed watching Spurs this year.

Evans out

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 19:35 - May 4 with 1633 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I agree

Give me Fleetwood v Bradford in a fiery playoff game over Barca v PSG anyday

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 19:36 - May 4 with 1624 viewsJ2BLUE

Why today? What am I missing?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 21:23 - May 4 with 1509 viewsITFC_Forever

Nah, second leg of the Semis is the best.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 21:43 - May 4 with 1483 viewsvapour_trail

Love play offs.

I remember when they were first introduced, slightly different format, most football fans hated the idea. Change and all that.

The 80s were great for innovations, play offs, three points for a win, no back passes to keeper.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 08:16 - May 5 with 1327 viewsgainsboroughblue

Tonight is the best day in the football calendar for me... on 21:43 - May 4 by vapour_trail

Love play offs.

I remember when they were first introduced, slightly different format, most football fans hated the idea. Change and all that.

The 80s were great for innovations, play offs, three points for a win, no back passes to keeper.

No back passes were 90s but get your point. Liverpool used to bore the hell out of me with the back pass tactic in the 80s.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024