Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? 07:23 - May 6 with 3713 viewsBergholtBru

Anyway, these are my tentative suggestions:-

1) Ballet Concerto.
2) Ornate.
3) Galapiat.
4) Barney Roy.
5) Victory Angel.
6) Khalidi.
7) Son of the Stars.

Stay clear of these!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 10:12 - May 6 with 1349 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 10:09 - May 6 by BorisOrTrevor

Totally agree with you.

I have two tiers, proper lumpy bets and the small lucky 15s etc which I might do in a shop. The proper lumps all done online and do can go back and see. Really don't need to write them down as I know whether I am running a loss if not.

Everybody does it different and I bave to say I find the Taximan way dull. It's as much about entertainment as it is laborious record keeping and what is it got to do with anyone if he bets in every race. I bet in a lot of races, sometimes two or even three selections in a big field handicap and I make that work for me.

That's me too - if I'm home or know I'll be at a tv, I'll have a flick through the cards. If I feel like something to watch, I do a small bet.

I'm prone to doing Yankees or Trebles from 6 selections sometimes

Keeps me entertained for an afternoon.

I save my proper bets for Friday night dogs at Romford (2 or 3 a month) or the occasional horse race (2 in 2017 so far)

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 10:14 - May 6 with 1347 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 10:10 - May 6 by taximan

don't say stupid stuff

i watch loads of racing without feeling the need to have a bet, you seem unable to do this

i have had 5 bets since mid april

ballybolley w 9/2
melon lost
penhill lost
uknowahatimeanharry w 4/1
landofhopeandglory lost

anyway, work to do

You are saying stuff to get a reaction again.

I'm not 'unable' to at all. I choose to. Massive difference. As you well know.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 14:30 - May 6 with 1285 viewstaximan

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 10:12 - May 6 by The_Romford_Blue

That's me too - if I'm home or know I'll be at a tv, I'll have a flick through the cards. If I feel like something to watch, I do a small bet.

I'm prone to doing Yankees or Trebles from 6 selections sometimes

Keeps me entertained for an afternoon.

I save my proper bets for Friday night dogs at Romford (2 or 3 a month) or the occasional horse race (2 in 2017 so far)

the way i see it is, that is impossible to know about every horse, in every grade, in every form of racing

national hunt horses stick around for years, so i tend to bet on the better class nh races as the form is there to see, year after year
Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:09 - May 6 with 1267 viewsRyorry

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 10:03 - May 6 by taximan

yankees ?

good god

the bookies must love you

as my dear friend would say - "i'm out"

Good. It's beyond tedious that you seem to have a need to have a pop at Rommy time after time after ...week after week after ... on the same bleeping thing.

Just accept that different people have different reasons for, and ways of, doing things, and go drive your passengers crackers instead of us!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:12 - May 6 with 1263 viewstaximan

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:09 - May 6 by Ryorry

Good. It's beyond tedious that you seem to have a need to have a pop at Rommy time after time after ...week after week after ... on the same bleeping thing.

Just accept that different people have different reasons for, and ways of, doing things, and go drive your passengers crackers instead of us!

its not having a pop

its giving friendly advice

i was in yorkshire yesterday, with customers, lovely day out
Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:25 - May 6 with 1260 viewsRyorry

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:12 - May 6 by taximan

its not having a pop

its giving friendly advice

i was in yorkshire yesterday, with customers, lovely day out

When you've given you're advice a dozen times and been told it's not wanted ...

Glad you had a good time, weather was certainly gorgeous despite the chilly wind! Whereabouts did you go?

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:27 - May 6 with 1257 viewstaximan

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:25 - May 6 by Ryorry

When you've given you're advice a dozen times and been told it's not wanted ...

Glad you had a good time, weather was certainly gorgeous despite the chilly wind! Whereabouts did you go?

easingwold and ambleforth
Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:37 - May 6 with 1247 viewsRyorry

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:27 - May 6 by taximan

easingwold and ambleforth

Lovely :)

Login to get fewer ads

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 15:45 - May 6 with 1236 viewsFreddy

Hope you had better luck than me today
Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 16:05 - May 6 with 1215 viewsbluejake78

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 09:30 - May 6 by BergholtBru

It is an advert. Tell you what. West Ham were about 7`s to win last night. Thought about having a wager, but did I fcuk. Good price for home team in a derby. Anyway off to Newm soon, few beers in town first. Have a nice day. C`mon Barney Roy!!!

I had a little wager on Spam...two horse race,local derby,at home... and 7-1 was a no brainer.
Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 16:16 - May 6 with 1209 viewstaximan

Off to Newmarket today. Where`s Rommy when you need him??? on 16:05 - May 6 by bluejake78

I had a little wager on Spam...two horse race,local derby,at home... and 7-1 was a no brainer.

its not a 2 horse race tho is it ???

unless you done draw no bet, in which case i very much doubt you got 7s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024