Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macron emails leaked 07:27 - May 6 with 3290 viewsDanTheMan

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-election-macron-leaks-idUSKBN1812AZ

Well isn't this familiar...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Macron emails leaked on 07:43 - May 6 with 3228 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anything incriminating in them?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Macron emails leaked on 07:49 - May 6 with 3216 viewsMullet

The"alt right" do seem to be experts in telling everyone how Europe is a refugee rape enabling threat to the world - usually with all the insight of people who don't own passports, let alone have a clue that Europe is not one country.

Interesting to see it being described as a cause along with the Russians here.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Macron emails leaked on 07:58 - May 6 with 3184 viewstiptreeblue

Macron emails leaked on 07:49 - May 6 by Mullet

The"alt right" do seem to be experts in telling everyone how Europe is a refugee rape enabling threat to the world - usually with all the insight of people who don't own passports, let alone have a clue that Europe is not one country.

Interesting to see it being described as a cause along with the Russians here.

And taken a while ago but only released now so they can`t discuss it to make it looks like Le Penn, very clever
Macron emails leaked on 08:12 - May 6 with 3153 viewsWD19

Macron is dead in the water before he has even officially got in the water. Unrelated to any emails it is going to be a bumpy ride.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 8:29]
Macron emails leaked on 08:15 - May 6 with 3140 viewsElderGrizzly

Almost like having right wing Governments causing unrest helps the cause of certain countries who might be behind the hacking....

Even with this, Le Pen is such a horrendous choice, Macron should have enough in the bag
Macron emails leaked on 08:16 - May 6 with 3131 viewsMullet

Macron emails leaked on 08:15 - May 6 by ElderGrizzly

Almost like having right wing Governments causing unrest helps the cause of certain countries who might be behind the hacking....

Even with this, Le Pen is such a horrendous choice, Macron should have enough in the bag

Easy to say or even scoff. Yet, we're about to elect May.

Macron emails leaked on 08:18 - May 6 with 3124 viewsElderGrizzly

Macron emails leaked on 08:16 - May 6 by Mullet

We are. She has been 'helped' along the way too
Macron emails leaked on 08:20 - May 6 with 3114 viewsExiled_Blue

It's not quite the same, May will destroy our country in a much more dignified way.
Login to get fewer ads

Macron emails leaked on 08:22 - May 6 with 3101 viewsGlasgowBlue

You think May is right wing? She's Ed Miliband with a handbag.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Macron emails leaked on 08:25 - May 6 with 3089 viewsWeWereZombies

Macron emails leaked on 08:20 - May 6 by Exiled_Blue

It's not quite the same, May will destroy our country in a much more dignified way.

I doubt she will destroy any one of the four of our countries (although Northern Ireland will probably suffer the most) but parts of the economy and some civil liberties will undoubtedly get trashed, Le Pen, however:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/pen-party-living-expression-an

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Macron emails leaked on 08:28 - May 6 with 3081 viewsMullet

Macron emails leaked on 08:22 - May 6 by GlasgowBlue

It's the metaphorical hand up her ass I'm more concerned by. We're about to cement moves that set education, health and probably civil liberties back generations. We need a decent opposition more than ever and we've got fooking Kim jong Geography teacher.

Macron emails leaked on 08:29 - May 6 with 3076 viewsSteve_M

Hang on, let me find you a youtube video to explain why it isn't.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Macron emails leaked on 08:31 - May 6 with 3058 viewsElderGrizzly

Macron emails leaked on 08:29 - May 6 by Steve_M

Hang on, let me find you a youtube video to explain why it isn't.....

Yep, nothing to see here...

Macron emails leaked on 08:38 - May 6 with 3031 viewstiptreeblue

Macron emails leaked on 08:28 - May 6 by Mullet

It's the metaphorical hand up her ass I'm more concerned by. We're about to cement moves that set education, health and probably civil liberties back generations. We need a decent opposition more than ever and we've got fooking Kim jong Geography teacher.

is this fact, or are you assuming ?.
Macron emails leaked on 08:44 - May 6 with 3014 viewsMullet

Macron emails leaked on 08:38 - May 6 by tiptreeblue

is this fact, or are you assuming ?.

In terms of what's happening in education right now I can say for sure it's a fact. The new exams are a disaster and about to drive a massive wedge between the coming generations, let alone the look towards grammar schools and other types of institutions.

There seems a near certain potential for us to move more and more to a society with lots of kids switched off of learning and a rise of anti-intellectualism. The new specifications for GCSE are a joke. Some of the stuff is a needless patchwork of A-Level and degree level work shoehorned in and emphasis on rote learning.

In 15 years it all swing back again to something else probably vocational courses or an alternative I'm guessing. That's assuming we don't have a similar issue with recruitment and retention in the teaching profession to rival the NHS' problems.

Macron emails leaked on 10:49 - May 6 with 2890 viewsBlueBadger

Macron emails leaked on 08:44 - May 6 by Mullet

In terms of what's happening in education right now I can say for sure it's a fact. The new exams are a disaster and about to drive a massive wedge between the coming generations, let alone the look towards grammar schools and other types of institutions.

There seems a near certain potential for us to move more and more to a society with lots of kids switched off of learning and a rise of anti-intellectualism. The new specifications for GCSE are a joke. Some of the stuff is a needless patchwork of A-Level and degree level work shoehorned in and emphasis on rote learning.

In 15 years it all swing back again to something else probably vocational courses or an alternative I'm guessing. That's assuming we don't have a similar issue with recruitment and retention in the teaching profession to rival the NHS' problems.

Likewise in health. Funding is woefully inadequate, service provision is fragmented and even more excessively bureaucratic thanks to the structure put in place by the current health secretary and his predecessor and we're probably about to enter into, there's a staffing crisis looming with the apparent tory fascination with f* king the country into an economic hat in order to placate the 'no foreigners' lobby, nurse training has just been royally shafted which will exacerbate the staffing crisis long term, junior doctors have been royally shafted, social care and community care in general is even closer to collapse than the inpatient sector and we're probably going to enter into trade discussions with US that are going to explicitly open up even more services to private sector corner cutters.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 10:55]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Macron emails leaked on 10:55 - May 6 with 2859 viewsBlueBadger

Macron emails leaked on 08:18 - May 6 by ElderGrizzly

We are. She has been 'helped' along the way too

Are you suggesting that Jeremy Corbyn is a Putin plant?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Macron emails leaked on 11:04 - May 6 with 2831 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Macron emails leaked on 08:44 - May 6 by Mullet

Are these the new number graded exams.....any links to detail, daughter in year 7 so very much of interest. Not that I will be surprised, any illusion that education should be about encouraging independent, critical thought disappeared decades ago.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Macron emails leaked on 11:08 - May 6 with 2825 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If as suggested there is a Ukraine angle then surely more likely to be the nationalist right (supposed pro EU side) rather than the pro Russian side.

Macron emails leaked on 11:21 - May 6 with 2798 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ex Rothschild banking, establishment put up candidate in off shore tax haven wealth preserving shocker !........not that any laws will have been broken of course......which is the real shocker. There is a corporate take over of governance occurring since the financial crisis which I would suggest is of real concern, not the 'fake news' distraction .

Macron emails leaked on 11:35 - May 6 with 2785 viewschicoazul

Theresa May is hardly right wing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Macron emails leaked on 11:57 - May 6 with 2754 viewsGunnsAirkick

Macron emails leaked on 08:22 - May 6 by GlasgowBlue

I didn't think you were a fan of hers? I remember you being quite angry after she delivered that "Rivers of Blood Pt. 2" speech at the Tory Party Conference?

At least Corbyn will have to go now and UKIP are done. My Nan is voting Tory for the first time ever in protest (she's not the only one, my wife goes canvassing in Norwich and has had lots of similar feedback). To put this in context my Grandad used to leaflet at weekends for Labour in a majority Tory area in Suffolk (I leaflet for them now in Norwich), Labour is in my blood as much as Ipswich Town. It makes me feel so guilty for having played a part in enabling this fiasco and as you have said before it isn't good for the country either.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 11:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024