Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club 09:40 - May 6 with 7914 viewsblueblood66

Ok they went down because the board messed up finding a replacement, but its time we stood up and got this man out. Whether its not renewing your ST or protesting vocally I am not sure what is the best way to show displeasure. I am voting with my feet.
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:45 - May 6 with 3508 viewsitfcjoe

That worked out well for them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:46 - May 6 with 3510 viewsBasuco

I think the Wolves experience is a warning, be careful what you wish for, we could end up with another "RK" experience or even worse end up being relegated. Why not just support your team?
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:48 - May 6 with 3497 viewsstrikalite

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:46 - May 6 by Basuco

I think the Wolves experience is a warning, be careful what you wish for, we could end up with another "RK" experience or even worse end up being relegated. Why not just support your team?

Or just keep bobbing along in the shallow end as Danny Baker just said about us on BBCR5..
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:48 - May 6 with 3497 viewsLeoMuff

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:46 - May 6 by Basuco

It's the way of modern football, 1 poor season and your "ruining the club Dino"

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:04 - May 6 with 3450 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lol.

Of all the things you could use for your daily 'we should all hate mick' thread, you've gone for his spell at Wolves where he took them to the premier league, kept them outside the drop zone before getting sacked and they were subsequently relegated, within a few seasons were down to league 1 and have never truly recovered from the days mick left them.

You have done well.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:26 - May 6 with 3414 viewshoofer

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:04 - May 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Lol.

Of all the things you could use for your daily 'we should all hate mick' thread, you've gone for his spell at Wolves where he took them to the premier league, kept them outside the drop zone before getting sacked and they were subsequently relegated, within a few seasons were down to league 1 and have never truly recovered from the days mick left them.

You have done well.

So have you!!
Well done Wikipedia.
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:27 - May 6 with 3407 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:28 - May 6 with 3405 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:26 - May 6 by hoofer

So have you!!
Well done Wikipedia.

Didn't need Wikipedia

I watch that Sky sports programme Premier league years and could remember

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:39 - May 6 with 3382 viewsClausThomsen

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:04 - May 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Lol.

You have done well.

Even with the £35 million worth of players Mick signed they still dropped 2 divisions...

Open the chequebook Marcus!
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:41 - May 6 with 3370 viewsFixed_It

See you. Or not, as the case may be.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:03 - May 6 with 3308 viewsBlueBadger

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 10:39 - May 6 by ClausThomsen

Even with the £35 million worth of players Mick signed they still dropped 2 divisions...

Open the chequebook Marcus!

So, what you're saying is that he was keeping them up with players that weren't really up to the job?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:09 - May 6 with 3287 viewsKeaneish

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:48 - May 6 by LeoMuff

One poor season? Were you celebrating coming 9th and 7th then? If we're not top 6, its a poor season.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:09 - May 6 with 3284 viewsjas0999

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:45 - May 6 by itfcjoe

I have little doubt that MM is a good manager. Solid. But he has a shelf life. There is only so much of his style of football you can put up with. I was fed up with it about a year ago and it's getting worse.
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:10 - May 6 with 3285 viewsReuser_is_God

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:45 - May 6 by itfcjoe

All Wolves fans I know say they sacked MM too late & it was the replacement (or lack of) that caused the issues.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:25 - May 6 with 3244 viewsKieran_Knows

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:10 - May 6 by Reuser_is_God

All Wolves fans I know say they sacked MM too late & it was the replacement (or lack of) that caused the issues.

So all of Wolves recent downfall is down to them sacking Mick too late?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:30 - May 6 with 3234 viewsClausThomsen

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:03 - May 6 by BlueBadger

So, what you're saying is that he was keeping them up with players that weren't really up to the job?

I'm saying what the Wolves fans are saying.

It started well then went south, in spite of the money spent.

I wish Mick wasn't sacked from Wolves before they got relegated. It would have done him the world of good.
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:33 - May 6 with 3221 viewsPJH

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:30 - May 6 by ClausThomsen

I wish Mick wasn't sacked from Wolves before they got relegated. It would have done him the world of good.

Of course if they had not sacked him they might not have been relegated at all.
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:34 - May 6 with 3217 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:09 - May 6 by Keaneish

One poor season? Were you celebrating coming 9th and 7th then? If we're not top 6, its a poor season.

Nonsense

7th and 9th on bottom third budgets are clearly not 'poor seasons'

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:45 - May 6 with 3188 viewsbraveblue

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 09:48 - May 6 by LeoMuff

One poor season!!!! You must be joking.
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 12:04 - May 6 with 3150 viewsKeaneish

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:34 - May 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Nonsense

Yes they are. We're in a competition to get into the Premier League, anything short of challenging for that is not up to the required standard. If we get knocked out of the FA cup in the 3rd or 4th round, its a poor FA cup run. The Championship is no different.

So bored of the budget chat as an excuse to hide MM's inadequacies or failings. We pay him top dollar to get us in the PL, end of. Anything that falls short of mounting a serious challenge is a poor season - i think this conversation has been done to death on here though.

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 12:14 - May 6 with 3122 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:30 - May 6 by ClausThomsen

Your talking utter nonsense. I'm at Wolves 6 or 7 times a season and they always wish they had given MM to the end of that season.

Moreover; an awful lot of them would welcome him back if he could get them back to the Prem.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 12:21 - May 6 with 3096 viewsblueblood66

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:25 - May 6 by Kieran_Knows

So all of Wolves recent downfall is down to them sacking Mick too late?

Exactly, this summer is the time to say bye bye, not mid season next season when its beyond toxic.
Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 12:39 - May 6 with 3044 viewsPlums

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 11:34 - May 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Nonsense

They are. 6th and 8th loser respectively. This is sport, not an accountancy exam.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 12:51 - May 6 with 3008 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 12:04 - May 6 by Keaneish

Yes they are. We're in a competition to get into the Premier League, anything short of challenging for that is not up to the required standard. If we get knocked out of the FA cup in the 3rd or 4th round, its a poor FA cup run. The Championship is no different.

So bored of the budget chat as an excuse to hide MM's inadequacies or failings. We pay him top dollar to get us in the PL, end of. Anything that falls short of mounting a serious challenge is a poor season - i think this conversation has been done to death on here though.

I don't know how you can't see it

It's like a painting competition but one painter is only given 4 different coloured paints and 1 brush

The tools compared to the opposition make us getting top 6 unrealistic

There isn't a manager in the world that will get us promoted on the budget we have. I genuinely believe that.

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 13:14 - May 6 with 2969 viewsKeaneish

Wolves fans forced McCarthy out of the club on 12:51 - May 6 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't know how you can't see it

It's like a painting competition but one painter is only given 4 different coloured paints and 1 brush

The tools compared to the opposition make us getting top 6 unrealistic

There isn't a manager in the world that will get us promoted on the budget we have. I genuinely believe that.

I absolutely don't and i see Mick as an expensive failure who can only get a team to play one way. When that comes undone, he's rendered pretty ineffective. We'll be having this same conversation next season though, that's the absurdity of the situation at Town at the moment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024