Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets 16:06 - May 7 with 3326 viewsRickOShea

have not helped the situation we are in.
As fans we had the power to make change by holding back another few weeks and let the owner make the 1st move and make him sweat a bit, now I get the feeling no change is imminent. Shame.
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:09 - May 7 with 2602 viewsElderGrizzly

They've potentially lost 25% of the existing ST base. That's about a £1m message that will be heard very clearly

This whole "i'm a better fan than you by not renewing" is getting rather tiresome.

I haven't renewed after over 20 yrs btw :(
[Post edited 7 May 2017 16:10]
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:10 - May 7 with 2577 viewstaximan

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:09 - May 7 by ElderGrizzly

They've potentially lost 25% of the existing ST base. That's about a £1m message that will be heard very clearly

This whole "i'm a better fan than you by not renewing" is getting rather tiresome.

you think so ??

fingers crossed
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:10 - May 7 with 2581 viewsLankHenners

It's always the fans' fault...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:12 - May 7 with 2563 viewsRickOShea

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:10 - May 7 by LankHenners

It's always the fans' fault...

Its not a matter of fault, how do WE fix it.
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:17 - May 7 with 2545 viewsTractorWood

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:09 - May 7 by ElderGrizzly

Agreed. Some think renewing is the answer others think it isn't. I hope our away following gets bolstered by those not renewing.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:23 - May 7 with 2510 viewsTheBlueBarca

Actually the Super fans started it by attacking non-renewers as non-fans.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:24 - May 7 with 2506 viewsDolly2.0

I'm very sorry for wanting to support my club.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:28 - May 7 with 2480 viewsstantheman

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:24 - May 7 by Dolly2.0

Shame on you----------and me for that matter.
Boooooo we are not real fans.
Booooooo
Login to get fewer ads

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:28 - May 7 with 2477 viewsJohnny_Boy

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:24 - May 7 by Dolly2.0

Enabler!
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:29 - May 7 with 2464 viewsPendejo

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 16:47 - May 7 with 2372 viewsblueblood66

Cancelled today
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:12 - May 7 with 2294 viewshaughleyblue74

have renewed and not doing so didn't enter my head ,it didn't in 86, 95 or 02 nor the Duncan, Keane and Jewell years but something has to change
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:32 - May 7 with 2248 viewsbrogansnose

Agree Grizzers. People on both sides of this re-newing / not to re-new argument are getting tedious and divisive.
on 17:34 - May 7 with 2232 views_

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:12 - May 7 by haughleyblue74

have renewed and not doing so didn't enter my head ,it didn't in 86, 95 or 02 nor the Duncan, Keane and Jewell years but something has to change

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:39 - May 7 with 2205 viewsartsbossbeard

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:12 - May 7 by haughleyblue74

Same same. Thought didn't even enter my head to be honest.

I'm not going to preach on this subject, it's up to the individual but I will say that I won't be helping anyone with tickets for Norwich away.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:39 - May 7 with 2196 viewshaughleyblue74

on 17:34 - May 7 by _

Joining in what capacity? Gavin Johnson is at Old Newton not Haughley, who is your old man??
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:41 - May 7 with 2182 viewsBenters

vote with your feet its the only way!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Oh do shut up...... on 17:41 - May 7 with 2184 viewsBloots

....you sanctimonious old tart.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:42 - May 7 with 2176 viewsJ2BLUE

Come off it. The only thing the club will do is blame the Bart sale on fans not renewing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 17:42 - May 7 with 2169 views_

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:39 - May 7 by haughleyblue74

Joining in what capacity? Gavin Johnson is at Old Newton not Haughley, who is your old man??

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:49 - May 7 with 2111 viewsTractorWood

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:39 - May 7 by artsbossbeard

I'm not going to preach on this subject, it's up to the individual but I will say that I won't be helping anyone with tickets for Norwich away.

Fair. It's done firstly on away priority which sorts the hardcore without STs anyway.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:52 - May 7 with 2093 viewshaughleyblue74

on 17:42 - May 7 by _

Good o, its a good club but I would say that, west and hawky are good lads - who is your bro in laws brother by the way?? I am secretary so if you need a couple of signing on forms ;)
The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:52 - May 7 with 2093 viewsitfcjoe

We've lost over 2.5k ST holders, if that hasn't forced action then Evans was never going to get rid.

I've renewed and glad to have done

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:53 - May 7 with 2078 viewsBenters

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:39 - May 7 by artsbossbeard

Hun,any chance of a Norwich away ticket ?

Sending hugs and xoxox

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

on 17:58 - May 7 with 2046 views_

The fans that have already renewed their season tickets on 17:52 - May 7 by haughleyblue74

Good o, its a good club but I would say that, west and hawky are good lads - who is your bro in laws brother by the way?? I am secretary so if you need a couple of signing on forms ;)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024