Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's 10:34 - May 8 with 1795 viewsJohnWarksTash

Hello.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of parking at Newbury Park on Saturday? I am off to see Iron Maiden at the end of the month and was thinking of driving from Colchester and getting the tube in from Newbury park....but didn't want to get to the car park and find it heaving!

Any other suggestions of parking or whether this sounds like a good plan! The car will be there until Monday afternoon.

Cheers!
Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's on 10:42 - May 8 with 1773 viewsITFC_Forever

Unless there are rail replacements from Ingatstone to Newbury Park, you will be fine.

Other options to consider are Gants Hill or Redbridge, a mile or two down the A12 from Newbury Park.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's on 10:51 - May 8 with 1751 viewsSWGF

We went in a few weeks ago but as the rail replacement buses were in effect, we drove to Epping Forest and did the same.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's on 10:54 - May 8 with 1739 viewsArnieM

Wouldn't bother to try and park at NP. I drove down for the Fulham game , and ended having to drive all the way into Stratford as no car park spaces anywhere. I'm sure the rail disruption is ongoing which means Newbury Park will be continue to be for coaches only.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's on 11:52 - May 8 with 1698 viewsdickie

I tend to park at Westfield Stratford for added security and less time spent on the tube
Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's on 12:01 - May 8 with 1665 viewsParmigiano

At weekends you can park for free on loads of the roads opposite the station on the other side of the A12. Lyndhurst Gardens or Stainforth Road are my usual haunts; both are less than five minutes' walk to Newbury Park.
Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's on 14:46 - May 8 with 1616 viewsJohnWarksTash

Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's on 12:01 - May 8 by Parmigiano

At weekends you can park for free on loads of the roads opposite the station on the other side of the A12. Lyndhurst Gardens or Stainforth Road are my usual haunts; both are less than five minutes' walk to Newbury Park.

Thanks everyone!
Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's on 17:16 - May 8 with 1577 viewsArnieM

Newbury Park Parking on Saturday's on 12:01 - May 8 by Parmigiano

Great tip that! thanks very much.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024