Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cole Stockton 21:06 - May 11 with 5641 viewsglassblower

A guy I work with is a Tranmere fan and he tells me Cole Stockton caught Mick McCarthy's eye when watching their game with Aldershot...make of it what you will but apparently it is being talked about on the WIrrall.
Cole Stockton on 21:10 - May 11 with 5588 viewsitfcjoe

He was good on Footy Manager

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cole Stockton on 21:19 - May 11 with 5523 viewsglassblower

Cole Stockton on 21:10 - May 11 by itfcjoe

He was good on Footy Manager

My man at work thinks very highly of him. Powerful and quick front man who can hold the ball up.
Cole Stockton on 21:23 - May 11 with 5492 viewsMullet

He scored the first three in this game all within 2:30 mins of the video

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cole Stockton on 21:32 - May 11 with 5439 viewsEdmunds5

I like him, its weird, I watched him on tv a few years back when he was about 19, they won 4-0 in a fa cup tie and I thought he had real promise. Held the ball up well, decent touch ect.

I always thought we could look at him as he wouldn't cost much. He went on loan somewhere last season (Morecambe I think) and seems like he's been at Tranmere again this. Kind of followed his progress a bit.

La la la Sixto Peralta
Poll: Transfer deadline day or Christmas?
Blog: A Representation Of Stability

Cole Stockton on 21:39 - May 11 with 5390 viewsglassblower

Cole Stockton on 21:32 - May 11 by Edmunds5

I like him, its weird, I watched him on tv a few years back when he was about 19, they won 4-0 in a fa cup tie and I thought he had real promise. Held the ball up well, decent touch ect.

I always thought we could look at him as he wouldn't cost much. He went on loan somewhere last season (Morecambe I think) and seems like he's been at Tranmere again this. Kind of followed his progress a bit.

I'll be happy if there is something in this.

If you take Hugill for example Preston took a punt on him (funnily enough he passed through Tranmere and didn't pull up any trees) and now they have the kind of bustling No 9 Wolves will pay big money for.

Seems like a more ambitious punt than Moore.
Cole Stockton on 23:22 - May 11 with 5120 viewsneilvanlimbeek

Can we afford him??
Cole Stockton on 07:50 - May 12 with 4876 viewsBaltachaFanClub

As a closet Tranmere fan I can fill in some gaps here.

Stockton is a good forward player, who has had a torrid couple of years with injuries and poor form, even spending time out on loan to get himself back on track, he has returned to the first team this season and began to show the talent he always had, having top goalscorer Cook and non league hero Norwood to play alongside certainly helped and Cole got himself an impressive first half hat trick in a 9 goal demolition job when goal difference was an issue.

If we were after him the Tranmere fans would be uneasy, he is a popular lad on the terraces at prenton park.

I will see what the whispers are on Sunday, I am off to the play off final following my second team for something to do !!

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Cole Stockton on 12:38 - May 12 with 4687 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Cole Stockton on 21:23 - May 11 by Mullet

He scored the first three in this game all within 2:30 mins of the video

And they subbed him on 51 mins

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Login to get fewer ads

Cole Stockton on 08:10 - May 13 with 4310 viewsVaughan8

My dad being a Tranmere fan I have watched him quite a bit. He really struggled when they were in the league and to be honest, he was not very good.

Seems to have been on loan to a few places, and has come back and scored goals.

I just can't see him being able to step up this many levels after a half of a season where he has scored goals. Seems to be a confidence player and his confidence is high at the moment.

Having said that, he finished well for his goals in the playoff semi finals.
Cole Stockton on 16:24 - May 14 with 4032 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Looking ok against forest green even if he is missing chances.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024