Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass 17:38 - May 12 with 2314 viewsBluedandy

down generations of the Evans family for centuries to come?
Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 17:52 - May 12 with 2290 viewsGeoffSentence

Well, the Chinese consortium that bought Wolves paid £30 million for them. I think there is no chance that ME will sell Town for that sort of fee I suspect that we will have Evans ownership for the foreseeable future.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 17:55 - May 12 with 2281 viewsJ2BLUE

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 17:52 - May 12 by GeoffSentence

Well, the Chinese consortium that bought Wolves paid £30 million for them. I think there is no chance that ME will sell Town for that sort of fee I suspect that we will have Evans ownership for the foreseeable future.

+£5m saved each year. £30m for a loss making company doesn't seem a bad deal if he wants to cut and run.

I know the £5m has been offset by sales recently but there's no guarantee that will always be an option.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 18:03 - May 12 with 2271 viewsjas0999

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 17:55 - May 12 by J2BLUE

+£5m saved each year. £30m for a loss making company doesn't seem a bad deal if he wants to cut and run.

I know the £5m has been offset by sales recently but there's no guarantee that will always be an option.

Also, didn't he buy the original debt for around £6M? With the debt he has added, £30M wouldn't be a million miles away from breaking even?
Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 20:42 - May 12 with 2200 viewsElderGrizzly

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 18:03 - May 12 by jas0999

Also, didn't he buy the original debt for around £6M? With the debt he has added, £30M wouldn't be a million miles away from breaking even?

It would be about £40m from breaking even.

As Phil has said a number of times, the 'loans' will never be repaid in full if sold as the club is not worth more than £30m.

Evans would need to take a relatively low fee to remove a loss making asset of his books and then put in a clause to get more back if we were promoted.

Now just to find a new owner to give Evans £25m+ and then lose £20m a season to fund us at a Top 6 level...
Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 21:06 - May 12 with 2177 viewstextbackup

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 20:42 - May 12 by ElderGrizzly

It would be about £40m from breaking even.

As Phil has said a number of times, the 'loans' will never be repaid in full if sold as the club is not worth more than £30m.

Evans would need to take a relatively low fee to remove a loss making asset of his books and then put in a clause to get more back if we were promoted.

Now just to find a new owner to give Evans £25m+ and then lose £20m a season to fund us at a Top 6 level...

Sell a few of your planes couldn't ya?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 21:12 - May 12 with 2165 viewsJ2BLUE

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 21:06 - May 12 by textbackup

Sell a few of your planes couldn't ya?

Now you've done it...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 21:38 - May 12 with 2133 viewsbournemouthblue

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 17:55 - May 12 by J2BLUE

Promotion to the Premiership plus the TV money would quickly make us valuable again

Given his background, a shiny new West Stand with a Conference Centre packed with hospitality options would suit his company down to the ground?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 22:25 - May 12 with 2073 viewstextbackup

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 21:38 - May 12 by bournemouthblue

Promotion to the Premiership plus the TV money would quickly make us valuable again

Given his background, a shiny new West Stand with a Conference Centre packed with hospitality options would suit his company down to the ground?

I've always thought that if he got us up it would be huge for his brand. The ground would go through a massive clean up ready to be seen world wide weekly.
He'd make a fortune from it

So... speculate to...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 07:12 - May 13 with 1941 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 22:25 - May 12 by textbackup

I've always thought that if he got us up it would be huge for his brand. The ground would go through a massive clean up ready to be seen world wide weekly.
He'd make a fortune from it

So... speculate to...

I think you've probably hit is plan on the head

Sadly the size of speculating now is far too much for him!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 19:44 - May 15 with 1813 viewsipswichone

Will the reign of Marcus Evans ever end or will Town pass on 07:12 - May 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I think you've probably hit is plan on the head

Sadly the size of speculating now is far too much for him!

marcus evans is a criminal,involved in iillegal gambling.he is a leech on ipswich towns back.sucking all the talent out of the club,and will destroy ipswich football club,1st,2nd maybe even lower with the lack of management,ideas or progression,and finally no passion from any of the board.get rid of all of these passionless fools,and you too marcus evans feck off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024