Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? 19:34 - May 14 with 2706 viewsipswichone

marcus evans has a lot to answer for,never releasing money to inprove squad,doesnt care about club,and gets loan players,so he doesnt have to open wallet.so why would anyone want to buy a new shirt,with his name on it?
hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 19:40 - May 14 with 2673 viewsDennyx4

Think we have been too reliant on loans for many seasons, makes it very difficult to build a team for any sustained promotion push.

The piece I don't get re the sponsorship of shirts, is if we are that short of cash or ME doesnt want to put much in, surely getting some cash for shirt sponsor, would only help.
hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 19:48 - May 14 with 2645 viewsipswichone

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 19:40 - May 14 by Dennyx4

Think we have been too reliant on loans for many seasons, makes it very difficult to build a team for any sustained promotion push.

The piece I don't get re the sponsorship of shirts, is if we are that short of cash or ME doesnt want to put much in, surely getting some cash for shirt sponsor, would only help.

i personaly would only buy shirt without his name on it,its like a red rag to a bull.and sure i am not the only one who feels like this
hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 19:52 - May 14 with 2626 viewsGuthrum

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 19:40 - May 14 by Dennyx4

On the other hand, we would never have been able to buy the quality of Fraser or Lawrence - even if Evans was slightly freer with the cash.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 19:55 - May 14 with 2621 viewsElderGrizzly

Some of those loan players cost more than those we have bought recently.

He puts his name on the shirt, as the amount we get is slightly higher than the market value.
hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 19:56 - May 14 with 2622 viewsSitfcB

Because it has the Ipswich badge on it. If it didn't have his name on it he'd still get money from the sales wouldn't he.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 22:03 - May 14 with 2450 viewsbobfromnewmarket

I wouldn't use one of the shirts to wipe my ar$e with

Poll: What one word would you use to sum up today's ITFC Performance?

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 23:03 - May 14 with 2390 viewsSwansea_Blue

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 22:03 - May 14 by bobfromnewmarket

I wouldn't use one of the shirts to wipe my ar$e with

Indeed, nylon isn't the most absorbent. You'd be better off using one of the cotton polo shirts for that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 05:42 - May 15 with 2311 viewsbobfromnewmarket

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 23:03 - May 14 by Swansea_Blue

Indeed, nylon isn't the most absorbent. You'd be better off using one of the cotton polo shirts for that.

Thanks for the advice. I had thought about going down the woolen garment route, but giving it further consideration I'm not sure it would remove all the excess tagnuts.

Poll: What one word would you use to sum up today's ITFC Performance?

Login to get fewer ads

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 08:41 - May 15 with 2196 viewsitfcjoe

The sponsor doesn't really bother me, and as much as fans want more he is still 'sponsoring' the club more than anyone at the moment, and in history

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 09:05 - May 15 with 2157 viewsGiant_Midget

I seem to remember a season or 2 ago a Blackpool fan group refusing to buy shirts through official channels as they didn't want to give money to the Oystons. So instead they bought their own stock of orange shirts based on the same or a similar template the club was using direct from the manufacture, and sold those to the fans with a their own campaign logo and no sponsor. I'm sure the profits went back into their campaign.
hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 09:28 - May 15 with 2135 viewshype313

Trouble is who's going to sponsor a bang average championship club with dwindling attendances? Certainly not anyone who will add significant funds to the pot.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

hands up who wants to buy new ipswich shirt with marcus evans written on? on 09:31 - May 15 with 2128 viewsSwailsey

I will - I like the design.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024