Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Muhren - creative coach 12:58 - May 17 with 1167 viewsFartman

Our first team coaching setup contains of a defensive, attacking (finishing), goalkeeper and fitness coach. We're obviously missing the final piece of the Jigzaw - a technical/creative coach. Bring in Muhren from the Ajax Academy or someone else in his mould.

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

Muhren - creative coach on 13:44 - May 17 with 1096 viewsCoco

What would be the point? Mick is manager ffs. Fitness and conditioning is all important.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Muhren - creative coach on 13:47 - May 17 with 1086 viewsartsbossbeard

Muhren - creative coach on 13:44 - May 17 by Coco

What would be the point? Mick is manager ffs. Fitness and conditioning is all important.

Other championship teams don't put the same emphasis on fitness & conditioning then?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Muhren - creative coach on 13:51 - May 17 with 1076 viewshoppy

Muhren - creative coach on 13:47 - May 17 by artsbossbeard

Other championship teams don't put the same emphasis on fitness & conditioning then?

Good point. I should think Arnie is writing his resignation letter at Ajax as we type...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Muhren - creative coach on 13:57 - May 17 with 1053 viewsartsbossbeard

Muhren - creative coach on 13:51 - May 17 by hoppy

Good point. I should think Arnie is writing his resignation letter at Ajax as we type...

I'm hoping he brings his brother over with him,he loves a beer.

He owned (owns) a bar in Amsterdam and looked after us one dull, rainy Wednesday afternoon. There were some lovely pictures of a young Arnie and Kenny (Not his real name, I couldn't pronounce it properly) in Ajax kits in the youth team. Arnie made it, Kenny didn't.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Muhren - creative coach on 14:58 - May 17 with 979 viewsIpswichTownNL

We have a manager that picked Douglas over Williams, wanted us to believe Dougie was the English Iniesta and thought Dougie could solve our goal scoring problem.

We can sign 14 technical / creative coaches. It wont matter.

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024