Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9400 19:27 - May 17 with 7037 viewsRickOShea

Season tickets sold, no wonder the club making no announcement.
Over to you Evans to sort this one out. Good Luck.
9400 on 19:39 - May 17 with 4261 viewschristiand

Let me see, ME's response? Very proactive, forward thinking and an Ipswich Town fan that is proud of his club - that's not him, so probably nothing other than charging higher prices for the minority in attendance?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

9400 on 19:40 - May 17 with 4254 viewsblue_oyster

Doesn't that include child tickets that are given away for next to nothing?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

9400 on 19:40 - May 17 with 4247 viewsJ2BLUE

He'll sort it out by selling Bart or cutting the budget so we don't get our big name loanee next season. Then he'll get Milne to come out and say it's the fans' fault for not renewing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

9400 on 19:42 - May 17 with 4230 viewshoofer

I had a feeling it was about that going bywhat i was told a week or so back but as of yet the club has no balls to just come out and say so and tell us exactly how they plan to get those lost numbers and more back..
9400 on 19:43 - May 17 with 4222 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is this really still news?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

9400 on 19:46 - May 17 with 4223 viewsPhilTWTD

9400 on 19:43 - May 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Indeed, and also not correct, higher than that but still under 10,000.

Re the club making an announcement, think the plan is to comment further - Ian Milne already commented on drop in numbers on Life's a Pitch - when they announce matchday prices and further flexible ticketing. The plan was to do it last week but presumably still being agreed.

This post has been edited by an administrator
9400 on 19:47 - May 17 with 4194 viewstextbackup

9400 on 19:43 - May 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Bentley will be all over this like a rash

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

9400 on 19:49 - May 17 with 4171 viewschristiand

9400 on 19:42 - May 17 by hoofer

I had a feeling it was about that going bywhat i was told a week or so back but as of yet the club has no balls to just come out and say so and tell us exactly how they plan to get those lost numbers and more back..

No balls. They love to stick their heads in the sand and hope the problem goes away. No, we're still here but not in attendance with the crappy football and stupid ticket prices on offer. They should extend the early bird offer that should solve the problem - Even more of us can not sign up, it will allow us to be more creative with our reasons for not attending, but over a longer period. That should do it!!

Login to get fewer ads

9400 on 19:58 - May 17 with 4116 viewschristiand

9400 on 19:46 - May 17 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, and also not correct, higher than that but still under 10,000.

Re the club making an announcement, think the plan is to comment further - Ian Milne already commented on drop in numbers on Life's a Pitch - when they announce matchday prices and further flexible ticketing. The plan was to do it last week but presumably still being agreed.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The delay can't be still counting that sorry amount of season tickets sold Phil?

9400 on 20:01 - May 17 with 4093 viewsPhilTWTD

9400 on 19:58 - May 17 by christiand

The delay can't be still counting that sorry amount of season tickets sold Phil?

No, think it's agreeing matchday prices etc and getting them signed off by ME. I know there were meetings regarding that last week.
9400 on 20:07 - May 17 with 4028 viewsIllinoisblue

9400 on 20:01 - May 17 by PhilTWTD

No, think it's agreeing matchday prices etc and getting them signed off by ME. I know there were meetings regarding that last week.

it's all been handled rather amateurishly, hasn't it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

9400 on 20:08 - May 17 with 4016 viewssimoitfc

where has that figure come from ??/ if true thats a big drop
9400 on 20:11 - May 17 with 4009 viewsPhilTWTD

9400 on 20:07 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

it's all been handled rather amateurishly, hasn't it?

Think they're well aware they got season ticket pricing spectacularly wrong and are trying to address the situation via other ticketing and presumably are somewhat keen not to make further errors.
Smashing! (n/t) on 20:17 - May 17 with 3947 viewsBloots

9400 on 19:47 - May 17 by textbackup

Bentley will be all over this like a rash

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

9400 on 20:19 - May 17 with 3944 viewschristiand

9400 on 20:11 - May 17 by PhilTWTD

Think they're well aware they got season ticket pricing spectacularly wrong and are trying to address the situation via other ticketing and presumably are somewhat keen not to make further errors.

Do you think they'll blame those of us for not renewing Phil or show a bit of leadership and show a bit of accountability themselves?

9400 on 20:24 - May 17 with 3915 viewsPhilTWTD

9400 on 20:19 - May 17 by christiand

Do you think they'll blame those of us for not renewing Phil or show a bit of leadership and show a bit of accountability themselves?

Think they're accepting that prices were got wrong and that the football hasn't been entertaining enough.
9400 on 20:29 - May 17 with 3868 viewsbluejacko

So they are still content not to fix a mistake,but reward people who are not committed enough to actually put their money in the club!
What a pile of crap this club is becoming!
9400 on 20:35 - May 17 with 3821 viewstextbackup

9400 on 20:19 - May 17 by christiand

They'll do nothing. It'll be a 'the season ticket figures are low but we'll work jolly hard to improve on the pitch to get fans back'

That's all we'll get

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

9400 on 20:39 - May 17 with 3793 views3_5_2

Remind us what ME core business is?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

9400 on 20:43 - May 17 with 3765 viewsblueislander

9400 on 20:24 - May 17 by PhilTWTD

Think they're accepting that prices were got wrong and that the football hasn't been entertaining enough.

As a journalist, you may want to edit that into English.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 20:47]
9400 on 20:45 - May 17 with 3749 viewsblue_oyster

9400 on 20:43 - May 17 by blueislander

As a journalist, you may want to edit that into English.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 20:47]

As a what?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

9400 on 20:46 - May 17 with 3735 viewsIllinoisblue

9400 on 20:35 - May 17 by textbackup

They'll do nothing. It'll be a 'the season ticket figures are low but we'll work jolly hard to improve on the pitch to get fans back'

That's all we'll get

true. they'll also throw in mention of Evans' amazing five-point-plan.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

9400 on 20:54 - May 17 with 3680 viewshadleighboyblue

9400 on 20:35 - May 17 by textbackup

That's all we'll get

It's really hard to think of anything positive about ITFC at the moment .

The club is just clueless about everything , happy to screw the loyal fans for a few extra quid , but lose more than they gain when fans don't renew , for someone who is a successful businessman , ME doesn't have a clue how to run a football club .

Sadly , the club is only going one way , with an owner who hides from the fans and a manager who is stuck in his ways , living on past glories and happy to have a go at the fans at every opportunity .

What's happened to the friendly , entertaining club that ITFC was .

ITFC is being left behind by other clubs with managers with fresh ideas , next season is going to be a real struggle unless the club changes and gets the fans back behind the club .
9400 on 20:57 - May 17 with 3666 viewschristiand

9400 on 20:54 - May 17 by hadleighboyblue

It's really hard to think of anything positive about ITFC at the moment .

The club is just clueless about everything , happy to screw the loyal fans for a few extra quid , but lose more than they gain when fans don't renew , for someone who is a successful businessman , ME doesn't have a clue how to run a football club .

Sadly , the club is only going one way , with an owner who hides from the fans and a manager who is stuck in his ways , living on past glories and happy to have a go at the fans at every opportunity .

What's happened to the friendly , entertaining club that ITFC was .

ITFC is being left behind by other clubs with managers with fresh ideas , next season is going to be a real struggle unless the club changes and gets the fans back behind the club .

The fans is one facet. There are so many other things broken with the club, I don't see if you are not prepared to invest properly how this can be changed in one close season?

9400 on 21:04 - May 17 with 3611 viewshype313

Hardly a surprise, as much as football is tribal it's also an entertainment business, if you don't offer a decent service people won't come.

Also if you show little interest and are unwilling to engage with your customers then it's obvious they will go elsewhere.

As much as Sheepy had his faults he was very engaging and rallied the troops, we all felt that they were trying from top to bottom. The general attitude I get from the club is meh.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024