Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should shout for Huddersfield in the play off final - it will screw Naaarwich 08:32 - May 18 with 2512 viewsBlueRaider

I think the scum are lining Wagner up as their manager, their new director of football came from Huddersfield and stated that their target was at a club whose season was still ongoing.

If Huddersfield win, he will surely stay and try his hand at the premier league won't he ?

Therefore it will force the scum away from their preferred option

Come on Town !

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

We should shout for Huddersfield in the play off final - it will screw Naaarwich on 08:44 - May 18 with 2479 viewsSteve_M

That and everything about Reading is dislikeable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We should shout for Huddersfield in the play off final - it will screw Naaarwich on 08:45 - May 18 with 2477 viewsPendejo

I'm behind Huddersfield if only for the fact that another club gets to participate in the Prem, it may be 15 seasons since we last participated in the top division but it's something like 45 years for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_Town_A.F.C.

One of only 4 clubs to have won 3 successive top tier championships

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

We should shout for Huddersfield in the play off final - it will screw Naaarwich on 09:44 - May 18 with 2412 viewsWickets

Blimey! i cant keep up, i read on here a few days ago its gonna be the Cowley brothers.
We should shout for Huddersfield in the play off final - it will screw Naaarwich on 09:55 - May 18 with 2385 viewsBent_double

Even if they lose to Reading, I think he will have far better offers than Noj anyway.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We should shout for Huddersfield in the play off final - it will screw Naaarwich on 09:57 - May 18 with 2379 viewsDeano69

I was certain it was going to be a Fulham and Wednesday final

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024