Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year 15:03 - May 18 with 1228 viewsDanTheMan

http://www.thefa.com/home/news/2017/may/18/fa-to-punish-simulation-retrospective

Some players going to be getting banned quite a bit...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 15:16 - May 18 with 1218 viewsPhilTWTD

I really hope they call this the Diving Board.

Forestieri's going to be lucky to play a third of the season.
Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 15:52 - May 18 with 1161 viewsSwansea_Blue

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 15:16 - May 18 by PhilTWTD

I really hope they call this the Diving Board.

Forestieri's going to be lucky to play a third of the season.

There's one from the archives, a Phil pun. We don't see many of those anymore.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 15:55 - May 18 with 1157 viewsCaptainObvious

Could they make it 16 years retrospective? That van Nistelrooy dive from April 2002 is still awaiting action.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 15:55 - May 18 with 1156 viewsPhilTWTD

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 15:52 - May 18 by Swansea_Blue

There's one from the archives, a Phil pun. We don't see many of those anymore.

A trusty perennial that one.
Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 16:09 - May 18 with 1133 viewsSteve_M

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 15:55 - May 18 by CaptainObvious

Could they make it 16 years retrospective? That van Nistelrooy dive from April 2002 is still awaiting action.

And what about Dean Saunders?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 16:12 - May 18 with 1120 viewskizaitfc

Gonna be some tough calls along the way, and are they going to look at the full game of every game. Seems to me it will be the big games and players with reputations that will get most scrutiny and attention

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 16:13 - May 18 with 1116 viewsCaptainObvious

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 16:09 - May 18 by Steve_M

And what about Dean Saunders?

you're right, 26 years it is.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Diving to be punished retrospectively from next year on 16:20 - May 18 with 1105 viewsDolly2.0

Good. About time.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024