Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Office Etiquette 09:50 - May 19 with 8918 viewsJimmyJazz

Office workers who consistently arrive and proceed to start eating cereal. Why don't you do that at home like anyone else? No problem with someone who's bought a breakfast bap on the way in

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Office Etiquette on 09:51 - May 19 with 4124 viewsDolly2.0

Why does it bother you?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Office Etiquette on 09:52 - May 19 with 4127 viewsSteve_M

I have my breakfast at my desk, but I get in early and eat it an hour or so later on. It's not a big deal.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Office Etiquette on 09:56 - May 19 with 4091 viewshoppy

Thank you. You've just reminded me - I haven't had anything yet, after getting Yasmin to school and into the office, I'd forgotten.

Off to make some scrambled egg and bacon on toast now.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Office Etiquette on 10:02 - May 19 with 4064 viewschicoazul

People who eat at their desks are subhuman scum.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Office Etiquette on 10:06 - May 19 with 4050 viewsSarge

You should do as many traditionally home based tasks at work as you can get away with. That way you get to work earlier, crucially you can leave earlier and then you waste less of your life in a soulless box surrounded by suits, printers and thoughts of suicide.
Office Etiquette on 10:06 - May 19 with 4045 viewsartsbossbeard

Office Etiquette on 10:06 - May 19 by Sarge

You should do as many traditionally home based tasks at work as you can get away with. That way you get to work earlier, crucially you can leave earlier and then you waste less of your life in a soulless box surrounded by suits, printers and thoughts of suicide.

Happy Friday, everyone.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Baps are ok but cereals arent? on 10:07 - May 19 with 4043 viewsusm

Think we need some clarification here.

What about bacon sarnies ?
Greek yogurt and fruit ?
Tacos?
Salted Porridge?
Danish Pastries?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Office Etiquette on 10:08 - May 19 with 4016 viewsSarge

Office Etiquette on 10:06 - May 19 by artsbossbeard

Happy Friday, everyone.

As for me, I'm heading into London for purely social purposes!
Login to get fewer ads

Office Etiquette on 10:10 - May 19 with 4002 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Office Etiquette on 10:06 - May 19 by Sarge

I do as many household activities as possible so it's on the companies time and I am getting paid to do so.

Eat Breakfast, take a dump.. even some online banking and general admin etc.

Got some disparaging looks when I was hand-washing my laundry in the kitchen sink the other day though, so might have found my limit
Office Etiquette on 10:18 - May 19 with 3969 viewsNORFOLK_BLUE

I'm with you on that. It bugs me so much! I don't know why - it just annoys me to see people sat eating cornflakes whilst i'm trying to beat deadlines.
Office Etiquette on 10:22 - May 19 with 3950 viewsJimmyJazz

Office Etiquette on 09:51 - May 19 by Dolly2.0

Why does it bother you?

Not sure really, but when it's done as the norm it's a strange choice. Even weirder is that it's all nicely prepared in a Tupperware container, so it took some time to prepare and isn't a 'I don't have time to eat before work' thing. No problem with stuff bought from a shop on the way in.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Office Etiquette on 10:29 - May 19 with 3906 viewshoppy

Office Etiquette on 10:18 - May 19 by NORFOLK_BLUE

I'm with you on that. It bugs me so much! I don't know why - it just annoys me to see people sat eating cornflakes whilst i'm trying to beat deadlines.

Why? Have you forgotten how good they taste?

Office Etiquette on 10:29 - May 19 with 3901 viewsartsbossbeard

Office Etiquette on 10:29 - May 19 by hoppy

Why? Have you forgotten how good they taste?

They're greeeeaaaattt!!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Office Etiquette on 10:31 - May 19 with 3879 viewshoppy

Office Etiquette on 10:29 - May 19 by artsbossbeard

They're greeeeaaaattt!!

We are allowed to include Crunchy Nut and Frosties under the umbrella of 'corn flakes', aren't we?

Office Etiquette on 10:31 - May 19 with 3872 viewsartsbossbeard

Office Etiquette on 10:31 - May 19 by hoppy

We are allowed to include Crunchy Nut and Frosties under the umbrella of 'corn flakes', aren't we?

For the sake of sh1t humour, yes.

Office Etiquette on 10:36 - May 19 with 3850 viewsSWGF

Work from home, like me. Then you can make your bacon sarnie in the comfort of your kitchen about 9:30am, and have it with a large cuppa while browsing internet messageboards.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Office Etiquette on 10:37 - May 19 with 3845 viewsCaptainObvious

soup as well, ffs

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Office Etiquette on 10:37 - May 19 with 3842 viewsBOjK

I'm with you OP.

Eating cereal at work should be banned.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Office Etiquette on 10:38 - May 19 with 3837 viewsdavblue

Office Etiquette on 10:22 - May 19 by JimmyJazz

Not sure really, but when it's done as the norm it's a strange choice. Even weirder is that it's all nicely prepared in a Tupperware container, so it took some time to prepare and isn't a 'I don't have time to eat before work' thing. No problem with stuff bought from a shop on the way in.

Maybe some commute in and get up at 5am so dont want to eat at that time in the morning?

Im up at 5:15 and don't feel hungry then, i dont eat cereal at my desk though!
Office Etiquette on 10:42 - May 19 with 3811 viewsReuser_is_God

Nothing wrong with having your breakfast at work.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Office Etiquette on 10:44 - May 19 with 3804 viewsFenboyBlue

There's 2 40 something blokes at our place have 2 or 3 bowls of cereal throughout the morning, sometimes into the afternoon. Using up a lot of the milk meant for hot drinks. And they never go out for more milk if we run out either. It's selfish & weird. It's not like they're on minimum wage. Can't be good for the body either to have that much cereal AFTER you've done your commute.
Office Etiquette on 10:44 - May 19 with 3804 viewsTractorWood

I eat my breakfast at work to beat the Cambridge traffic, as do most people.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Office Etiquette on 10:44 - May 19 with 3797 viewsSteve_M

Office Etiquette on 10:36 - May 19 by SWGF

Work from home, like me. Then you can make your bacon sarnie in the comfort of your kitchen about 9:30am, and have it with a large cuppa while browsing internet messageboards.

It's going to be harder to concentrate on that message board time when there is cricket on though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Office Etiquette on 10:46 - May 19 with 3785 viewsDolly2.0

Office Etiquette on 10:22 - May 19 by JimmyJazz

If they were eating something smelly I'd understand, but not sure why cereal bothers you. I've just had a well-known popular cereal at my desk... but that's only because we're bidding for their business and we have a box of free packets.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Office Etiquette on 10:46 - May 19 with 3774 viewsartsbossbeard

Office Etiquette on 10:44 - May 19 by Steve_M

It's going to be harder to concentrate on that message board time when there is cricket on though.

Rome Masters this week too. It's hellish at times.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024