Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baltic Cruise 12:53 - May 19 with 1075 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone done one before - recently booked one but isn't until next September.

Southampton to St Petersburg with lots of stops in between,

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Baltic Cruise on 12:56 - May 19 with 1062 viewssoupytwist

Chris Rand, occasionally of this parish and often of ITFC Twittering did this a while back

http://www.chrisrand.com/blog/2014/08/baltic-cruise-port-guide-tips/
Baltic Cruise on 13:10 - May 19 with 1028 viewsitfcjoe

Baltic Cruise on 12:56 - May 19 by soupytwist

Chris Rand, occasionally of this parish and often of ITFC Twittering did this a while back

http://www.chrisrand.com/blog/2014/08/baltic-cruise-port-guide-tips/

That's really handy as that is all the stops we have, I'll give Chris a shout nearer the time as is still 16 months away but the bits about distance from port to city is already helpful

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Baltic Cruise on 13:26 - May 19 with 995 viewsmeekreech

Depends on cruise line . I went several years back , started in Southampton . We sailed to Amsterdam , Stockholm , Helsinki , St. Petersburg and back via Copenhagen .
It was not the best line as the cabin facilities ( toilet ) were not working for over 24 hrs ! We had made our dining requirements at the time of booking but when we went to the restaurant we were placed wrongly .
We did not get to Copenhagen as the ship had to be towed into Sweden as the engines had broken down and we were drifting for two days in the Baltic . During this time we had no hot food or drinks and I was admonished for taking food to my disabled wife who was unable to get to the restaurant ! We were then flown home !

When we cruised with P & O on several cruises we had absolutely no problems with ship , food or ports .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024