Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey! 18:12 - May 19 with 1659 viewsDarth_Koont

Not sure if I could face a last day like this...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39973807

All kicks off at 7:30.

Pronouns: He/Him

Blimey! on 18:47 - May 19 with 1581 viewsParisBlue

Remember this? I was in Oz at the time, listening on world service at 4AM. We were in the relegation positions for the first time just 9 minutes from the end of the season. Couldn't believe it when Chelsea then scored to save us.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Blimey! on 19:00 - May 19 with 1558 viewsJ2BLUE

It would be wonderful to have to face it though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey! on 19:00 - May 19 with 1557 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blimey! on 18:47 - May 19 by ParisBlue

Remember this? I was in Oz at the time, listening on world service at 4AM. We were in the relegation positions for the first time just 9 minutes from the end of the season. Couldn't believe it when Chelsea then scored to save us.

yep, remember that.

There have been something similar this weekend. If Sunderland had beaten the Swans and Hull beaten Palace last weekend, we could have had Swans, Hull, Palace battling out for the final relegation spot. And a week or two earlier there was still the chance for Watford, West Ham and Burnley to be sucked in.

As it is, S'land lost and Hull lost and so the last game of the season is pointless down thenbottom. Last Chumps League spot still up for grabs though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Blimey! on 21:27 - May 19 with 1499 viewsDarth_Koont

Incroyable J-F!

Mental last 10 minutes as sides were leapfrogging each other to get into the automatic places and the one play-off place.

Amiens, who were even outside the play-off position, scored a 2-1 winner in the 97th minute to take the last automatic promotion place.

Pronouns: He/Him

Blimey! on 22:23 - May 19 with 1446 viewsLeytonBlue78

Blimey! on 18:47 - May 19 by ParisBlue

I was in Oz too, in Perth and was listening to 6NR which was broadcasting 5Live. When we dropped into,the relegation zone I had to hold onto the sink for stability and then went crazy when Stein scored. Great dY
Blimey! on 22:49 - May 19 with 1405 viewsWeWereZombies

Looks like a piece of cake compared to trying to work out what the feck goes on with relegation from the Scottish Premiership - I thought Caley's season was over last month, now I have the chance to go and watch some live football with a meaningful outcome tomorrow.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024