Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The National (the band not the horse race) 19:21 - May 19 with 712 viewsartsbossbeard

Only gone and got a bloody ticket for the uk tour.

Yours
Buzzing of Ipswich
[Post edited 19 May 2017 19:22]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The National (the band not the horse race) on 19:51 - May 19 with 676 viewsDubtractor

Nice.

Always great live.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The National (the band not the horse race) on 19:53 - May 19 with 671 viewsIllinoisblue

you should have signed off as bloodbuzzing ohio of Ipswich
[Post edited 19 May 2017 19:54]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The National (the band not the horse race) on 19:55 - May 19 with 660 viewsartsbossbeard

The National (the band not the horse race) on 19:53 - May 19 by Illinoisblue

you should have signed off as bloodbuzzing ohio of Ipswich
[Post edited 19 May 2017 19:54]

Gah!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The National (the band not the horse race) on 20:05 - May 19 with 647 viewsIllinoisblue

The National (the band not the horse race) on 19:55 - May 19 by artsbossbeard

Gah!

you let yourself down and you let the board down

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024