Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton 17:56 - May 20 with 2426 viewsJimmy86

Seems a strange decision as he's just got promoted to the premiership with Brighton.

Surely he wouldn't stay in the championship, having just got promoted, weird.
Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 18:00 - May 20 with 2396 viewsHARRY10

The new deal could well be less than he though ie no PL wage and also suggests he will be number 2 in line.

Maybe some don't want to just sit on the bench, as with dear old 'plug' and want to play games.
Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 19:05 - May 20 with 2253 viewsGiant_Midget

It may have been my imagination, but I'm sure I saw him linked with a move to Chelsea to be number 2 there.
Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 20:30 - May 20 with 2102 viewsJimmy86

Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 19:05 - May 20 by Giant_Midget

It may have been my imagination, but I'm sure I saw him linked with a move to Chelsea to be number 2 there.

Think recently he has been linked with Leeds and perhaps Palace?? The precious Brighton lot would go ballistic if he went there
Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 20:33 - May 20 with 2098 viewsElderGrizzly

There was a thread on it earlier and both he and his wife had tweeted about putting their family first was most important.

I'm not sure where he is from, but i'd seen links to Fulham and Norwich
Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 21:20 - May 20 with 1973 viewsBasuco

Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 20:30 - May 20 by Jimmy86

Think recently he has been linked with Leeds and perhaps Palace?? The precious Brighton lot would go ballistic if he went there

He was born in Leeds so maybe could end up there.
Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 22:13 - May 20 with 1877 viewsitfcjoe

I've heard he was nailed on to go to Chelsea.

Lots of money, few games - sad really

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 22:15 - May 20 with 1871 viewsElderGrizzly

Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 22:13 - May 20 by itfcjoe

Explains the "famiy first" tweet then. As you say, a contract that will set him up for life

[Post edited 20 May 2017 22:25]
Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 06:29 - May 21 with 1731 viewsflashblue

Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 22:13 - May 20 by itfcjoe

Speak to most players and the worst aspect to being a professional footballer is actually playing matches.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Login to get fewer ads

Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 06:31 - May 21 with 1724 viewsBenters

Stockdale rejects new deal with Brighton on 06:29 - May 21 by flashblue

Speak to most players and the worst aspect to being a professional footballer is actually playing matches.

Or playing for Ipswich?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024