Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I tunes hipsters 18:41 - May 20 with 1072 viewssparks

Ive come across an musician who's music interests me. Her album appears only to be available on itunes, which I refuse to sully my pc with.

It seems that to get it I will have to break that rule.

If I do, do I get proper access to the music and the ability to download and use it without itunes? I could then install long enough to get it and then remove it...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I tunes hipsters on 19:41 - May 20 with 1019 viewsbluebud

..just go old school and buy it direct from her?
I tunes hipsters on 20:10 - May 20 with 1000 viewsGlasgowBlue

You'll have to download itunes. Then purchase and download the track which will go to you music folder (music/itunes/itunes media/music/?artist). There is no DRM protection on purchased itunes tracks but it will be in aac format. Most music players play aac but whilst you are in itunes you can make an MP3 or WAV copy of the track.

PM me if you need any help but I'm going out at about 8.45.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I tunes hipsters on 20:17 - May 20 with 994 viewssparks

I tunes hipsters on 20:10 - May 20 by GlasgowBlue

You'll have to download itunes. Then purchase and download the track which will go to you music folder (music/itunes/itunes media/music/?artist). There is no DRM protection on purchased itunes tracks but it will be in aac format. Most music players play aac but whilst you are in itunes you can make an MP3 or WAV copy of the track.

PM me if you need any help but I'm going out at about 8.45.

Ta. Im a pc nerd so can do the tech stuff. Just needed to know if Itunes was restrictive.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I tunes hipsters on 20:41 - May 20 with 969 viewsGlasgowBlue

I tunes hipsters on 20:17 - May 20 by sparks

Ta. Im a pc nerd so can do the tech stuff. Just needed to know if Itunes was restrictive.

Not since 2012.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024