Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At present who do you think you'll vote for? 09:17 - May 21 with 2515 viewsTractorWood

At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 10:26 - May 21 with 2435 viewsGuthrum

Specific candidate, for partly local/individual reasons.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 12:30 - May 21 with 2389 viewsNo9

I may not bother the tory, despite being worthless & dishonest has a large majority.
To be fair if the tories put up a dead dog it would get voted in - now what is our MP?
At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 13:59 - May 21 with 2343 viewsTractorWood

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 12:30 - May 21 by No9

I may not bother the tory, despite being worthless & dishonest has a large majority.
To be fair if the tories put up a dead dog it would get voted in - now what is our MP?

Tories are even disliked by their own voters, Labour are promising but have pretty much no credibility, I don't know anyone from the Lib Dems. I think May will stumble to a reasonable majority in a fairly clumsy manner.

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 18:25 - May 21 with 2235 viewsJ2BLUE

Very interesting poll. I hope it's right. Doubt it though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 18:30 - May 21 with 2225 viewsTractorWood

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 18:25 - May 21 by J2BLUE

Labour and Corbyn seem to be gathering some momentum but with FPTP it is so difficult to gauge the effect. I think it's good just to see an opposition that is worthy of contending an election and applying some challenge and rigour to a fairly poor bunch of Conservatives.

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 18:54 - May 21 with 2191 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 18:25 - May 21 by J2BLUE

Every twitter poll I've seen has Labour in front too

I'm between Line dems ATM and Labour. Despite being anti Corbyn.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 18:57 - May 21 with 2182 viewsWD19

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 18:54 - May 21 by The_Romford_Blue

A poll only has any meaning if the sampling is carefully controlled. It's a very complex science.
At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 19:33 - May 21 with 2159 viewsClapham_Junction

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 18:54 - May 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Largely due to demographics I'd imagine. Labour are ahead amongst under 40s whereas my Nan still doesn't understand what the internet is (although to be fair, I suspect she is a Liberal voter, if she even bothers any more).

It will take a couple more decades, but hopefully the influence of the tabloids will start to wane significantly when the newspaper reading generations are gone.

On the other hand, if people start relying on Breitbart for their news, then the future is quite scary.
Login to get fewer ads

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 21:02 - May 21 with 2075 viewsITFC_Forever

None.

None of them represent what I want. May and Cameron have ensured I won't vote Conservative for a very long time.

Corbyn has a lot of good policies, but some major flaws.

Lib Dems are busted flush following Clegg's five minutes of fame.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 21:02]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 21:05 - May 21 with 2064 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 21:02 - May 21 by ITFC_Forever

None.

None of them represent what I want. May and Cameron have ensured I won't vote Conservative for a very long time.

Corbyn has a lot of good policies, but some major flaws.

Lib Dems are busted flush following Clegg's five minutes of fame.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 21:02]

That's my issue too

Tories - Not a hope in hell

Labour - I can't vote Corbyn unfortunately. I just can't do it.

Lib Dems - Want a second referendum which ruins them for me

UKIP - pointless now we have left EU

Greens - Heh

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 21:42 - May 21 with 2030 viewscaught-in-limbo

I'm sure there are people out there that won't vote and who don't think politics is for chumps.

I think you should amend that choice to cut out a bit of voting skew.

You should also put in a blank/spoiled paper as an option.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 21:46 - May 21 with 2009 viewsBLUEBEAT

Conservatives are Red and Labour are Blue on that pie chart.

That is just wrong.

Poll: W or W

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 07:21 - May 22 with 1924 viewsITFC_Forever

At present who do you think you'll vote for? on 21:05 - May 21 by The_Romford_Blue

That's my issue too

Tories - Not a hope in hell

Labour - I can't vote Corbyn unfortunately. I just can't do it.

Lib Dems - Want a second referendum which ruins them for me

UKIP - pointless now we have left EU

Greens - Heh

Lib Dem second referendum is their biggest selling point so we can try and undo this mess.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024