Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. 16:10 - May 24 with 10375 viewsRadlett_blue

Knocked off his bicycle in Weybridge.
Gordon Sandifer had been a regular Town watcher for around 40 years.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

RIP. (n/t) on 16:17 - May 24 with 8578 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:27 - May 24 with 8522 viewsSwailsey

Very sorry to hear that.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:29 - May 24 with 8511 viewsTractorCam

Sorry to hear

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:31 - May 24 with 8503 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Sorry for your loss

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:35 - May 24 with 8483 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry to hear that RB

Not sure if things are getting worse on the roads, but I don't feel as safe as I used to on my bike (or maybe just not as fearless, dunno).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:37 - May 24 with 8471 viewsRadlett_blue

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:31 - May 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Sorry for your loss

Thanks. I am sadder for his wife & sons, one of whom is a keen Town fan.

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:37 - May 24 with 8465 viewshoppy

Sorry to hear that. Sad news indeed.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:38 - May 24 with 8457 viewsfactual_blue

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:39 - May 24 with 8450 viewshomer_123

That's sh*t news.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 16:45 - May 24 with 8411 viewsPhilTWTD

Very sorry to hear that.
Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 17:07 - May 24 with 8333 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sorry to hear that.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 17:21 - May 24 with 8296 viewsvapour_trail

Very sorry Radlett. All the best.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 20:08 - May 24 with 8101 viewsSteve_M

That's sad news. My condolences to you, his family and other friends.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 21:09 - May 24 with 8004 viewsITFC_Forever

Sorry to hear that mate.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 21:15 - May 24 with 7994 viewsjeera

Crikey. Sorry to hear this Radders.

Thoughts are with his family mate.

Sorry.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 21:28 - May 24 with 7968 viewsDebsyAngel

Really sorry to hear this. RIP to Gordon.
Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 22:15 - May 24 with 7881 viewsalsagerblue

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 21:28 - May 24 by DebsyAngel

Really sorry to hear this. RIP to Gordon.

I'm shocked to read this terrible news as I knew Gordon from when I was a member of the London Branch.
In 2001/2 season we shared an Away Passport. I went to the Midlands and the Northern games whilst Gordon covered the London and Southern grounds.
Life is so fragile.
RIP Gordon.
Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 22:21 - May 24 with 7856 viewscaught-in-limbo

I'm really sorry to hear that R_b.

Rest in peace Gordon.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 23:19 - May 24 with 7776 viewsbluelagos

Sad news

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 08:22 - May 25 with 7650 viewsJosebadleg

Thankyou for posting this as I couldn't find the right words. He was my father and the sole reason why I'm obsessed with this wonderful club. His enthusiasm stopped me becoming another glory hunter and taught me why I should be proud of this team. RIP dad

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 08:24 - May 25 with 7635 viewsDanTheMan

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 08:22 - May 25 by Josebadleg

Thankyou for posting this as I couldn't find the right words. He was my father and the sole reason why I'm obsessed with this wonderful club. His enthusiasm stopped me becoming another glory hunter and taught me why I should be proud of this team. RIP dad

I'm really sorry for your loss. Exact reasons I'm a town supporter and I was broken when my dad died.

If you ever need someone to talk to about it feel free to PM me.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 08:42 - May 25 with 7590 viewsRadlett_blue

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 08:22 - May 25 by Josebadleg

Thanks Joe.
PM me if I can help in any way.

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 08:43 - May 25 with 7587 viewsKieran_Knows

Very sorry for your loss.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 08:46 - May 25 with 7581 viewsSteve_M

I'm very sorry. There is not really much anyone can say at the moment but I hope you and the rest of the family can take comfort from who he was and how he lived at this time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sad news - Town fan & friend of mine died in a crash yesterday evening. on 09:12 - May 25 with 7525 viewsSuperfrans

I heard this yesterday - and yes, it is extremely sad news..

He and his son had season ticklets directly in front of us in the lower SBR stand. We didn't always agree on Mick and our football, but he (and his son) were both extremely passionate Town fans, you never doubted their enthusiasm and support.

I'm not sure if they were going to renew next season and they stopped going in the last few games. But it will be very odd for Gordon not to be there next season.

Very sad news.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024