Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously 16:31 - May 26 with 13641 viewsfeelingblue

King Crimson
Mothers of Invention
Captain Beefheart
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:34 - May 26 with 4050 viewsSteve_M

Abba.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:36 - May 26 with 4042 viewsfeelingblue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:34 - May 26 by Steve_M

Abba.

Wash your mouth out!
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:37 - May 26 with 4037 viewsuefacup81

Wings.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:37 - May 26 with 4032 viewsfeelingblue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:37 - May 26 by uefacup81

Wings.

Very good shout, in fact I'll replace the Mothers with Wings in my top 3
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:38 - May 26 with 4027 viewsBasuco

Wand erection
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:41 - May 26 with 4016 viewsuefacup81

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:37 - May 26 by feelingblue

Very good shout, in fact I'll replace the Mothers with Wings in my top 3

Although there are those who believe that they are very much the band The Beatles could have been...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:42 - May 26 with 4008 viewsDarth_Koont

Heads up, this is going to sting ...

Stone Roses

An average band with average songs that had a moment of genius with Fools Gold. They also happen to be a whole generation of teenagers' departure from pop into more serious music, which means nostalgia and emotion get in the way too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:48 - May 26 with 3963 viewsgiant_stow

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:42 - May 26 by Darth_Koont

Stone Roses

An average band with average songs that had a moment of genius with Fools Gold. They also happen to be a whole generation of teenagers' departure from pop into more serious music, which means nostalgia and emotion get in the way too.

I have a gold disk of fools gold, so you're therefore wrong.

Never really got public enemy myself - they're no de la soul.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:50 - May 26 with 3959 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Radiohead

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:51 - May 26 with 3952 viewsgiant_stow

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:50 - May 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Radiohead

Oasis

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:53 - May 26 with 3946 viewsfeelingblue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:42 - May 26 by Darth_Koont

Stone Roses

Woahhhhh! Admittedly it was only one great album, but it was great...
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:53 - May 26 with 3946 viewstcblue

Elbow
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:54 - May 26 with 3942 viewsDarth_Koont

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:48 - May 26 by giant_stow

I have a gold disk of fools gold, so you're therefore wrong.

Never really got public enemy myself - they're no de la soul.

Don't get me wrong - I love Fools Gold. Then there are a few decent songs and that's it.

Take away Fools Gold and they'd have been as popular as The Mock Turtles but probably not as good.

Pronouns: He/Him

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:54 - May 26 with 3941 viewsfeelingblue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:53 - May 26 by tcblue

Elbow

Another very good shout. Pompous and pretentious. Turn the radio over to another channel when they come on.
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:59 - May 26 with 3926 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:51 - May 26 by giant_stow

Oasis

Oasis are brilliant

Can't be having them on the list

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:02 - May 26 with 3914 viewsSwansea_Blue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:54 - May 26 by Darth_Koont

Don't get me wrong - I love Fools Gold. Then there are a few decent songs and that's it.

Take away Fools Gold and they'd have been as popular as The Mock Turtles but probably not as good.

The Stone Roses was better than Fools Gold imo. A quality album, although yes a sunny summer of drunken teenage nostalgia rolling into the first year at uni does enhance it somewhat.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:03 - May 26 with 3910 viewsSwansea_Blue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:50 - May 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Radiohead

Anything post The Bends, agreed

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:10 - May 26 with 3885 viewsWeirdFishes

Mumford and Sons

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:15 - May 26 with 3867 viewsLord_Lucan

Eric Clapton.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:18 - May 26 with 3860 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Coldplay.
Killers.
Franz Ferdinand.
Muse.
Yes.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:18 - May 26 with 3857 viewsbobwya

U2 and Coldplay
Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:18 - May 26 with 3857 viewsfactual_blue

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:59 - May 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Oasis are brilliant

Can't be having them on the list

They just took The Beatles distinctive diminished minor 7th chord change and worked it to death.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:20 - May 26 with 3848 viewsgiant_stow

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 16:54 - May 26 by Darth_Koont

Ah the mock turtles!

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:20 - May 26 with 3849 viewsnoggin

New Order.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Worst bands that are/have been taken seriously on 17:25 - May 26 with 3838 viewsslump

Fleetwood Mac

UTT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024