Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous 13:20 - Jun 1 with 6686 viewsBOjK

Was it the case that "Brexit mean Brexit" rather than being a holding tactic, and a subtle was of forcing us into accepting leaving the single market, was merely a verbal crutch used to disguise her inability to have a sensible converstion?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 13:22]

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:22 - Jun 1 with 3527 viewsBlueNomad

Remember - "Strong & Stable" leadership...............................
Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:22 - Jun 1 with 3529 viewsSomethingBlue

The depressing thing is that most people - whose who aren't paying this much attention - won't grasp the complete and utter arrogance, incompetence and disrespect she has shown in this campaign. Not one single question properly answered. Genuinely not one. The poor sods with the wool pulled over their eyes deserve much better.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:23 - Jun 1 with 3515 viewsgeg1992

It amazes me that people are even considering voting for her. She's a complete moron.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:23 - Jun 1 with 3510 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:22 - Jun 1 by BlueNomad

Remember - "Strong & Stable" leadership...............................

She's very clear about that

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:24 - Jun 1 with 3501 viewshomer_123

Wow....strong and stable answers that are not answers.

Are you still certain the Tories will win?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:27 - Jun 1 with 3482 viewsArcher4721

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:24 - Jun 1 by homer_123

Britain Elects @britainelects
Westminster voting intention: CON: 42% (-1) LAB: 39% (+3) LDEM: 7% (-2) UKIP: 4% (-) (via @YouGov / 30 - 31 May)

That's the highest Labour rating in any poll since 2014.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 13:28]
Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:32 - Jun 1 with 3441 viewsBOjK

Yes. Completely certain.

I do like imaging the panic in Tory HQ though.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:33 - Jun 1 with 3433 viewsunbelievablue

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:27 - Jun 1 by Archer4721

Westminster voting intention: CON: 42% (-1) LAB: 39% (+3) LDEM: 7% (-2) UKIP: 4% (-) (via @YouGov / 30 - 31 May)

And it won't translate to keeping enough seats to make a difference.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Login to get fewer ads

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:34 - Jun 1 with 3428 viewsWD19

There will be more of those over the next 24-48 hours too.
Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:38 - Jun 1 with 3406 viewsEdwardStone

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:32 - Jun 1 by BOjK

Yes. Completely certain.

June will be the end of May
Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:41 - Jun 1 with 3391 viewsArcher4721

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:34 - Jun 1 by WD19

There will be more of those over the next 24-48 hours too.

Here's an eyecatcher..

London Westminster voting intention: LAB: 50% (+9) CON: 33% (-3) LDEM: 11% (-3) UKIP: 3% (-3) GRN: 2 (-1)

(via @YouGov / 26 - 31 May)
Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:53 - Jun 1 with 3340 viewsBlueNomad

I suspect they will win an outright majority but only just. I could also see them falling short and a deal being put together between Labour and SNP with the promise of another Scottish Referendum.
Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:54 - Jun 1 with 3326 viewshomer_123

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:32 - Jun 1 by BOjK

Yes. Completely certain.

Fair enough. Do you think May will have to go if they lose their majority?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:57 - Jun 1 with 3304 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:53 - Jun 1 by BlueNomad

I suspect they will win an outright majority but only just. I could also see them falling short and a deal being put together between Labour and SNP with the promise of another Scottish Referendum.

The Tories will win with majority of between 60 and 100. Labour will lose, but will perform better than either Miliband or Brown which enough for Jeremy Corbyn to stay on as Labour leader.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:59 - Jun 1 with 3286 viewslowhouseblue

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:57 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

The Tories will win with majority of between 60 and 100. Labour will lose, but will perform better than either Miliband or Brown which enough for Jeremy Corbyn to stay on as Labour leader.

so win win for the tories

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:05 - Jun 1 with 3252 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:59 - Jun 1 by lowhouseblue

so win win for the tories

Yes. Given the way May has performed in this election she will still get 105 more of the vote share than Cameron did.

A moderate Labour leader would have won this election comfortably. No doubt.

Iron Lion Zion

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:10 - Jun 1 with 3202 viewsDoobDude

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:57 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

You sound like one of those remainers telling everyone on June 20th that Remain would win by 55/45.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:10 - Jun 1 with 3203 viewshype313

Because the polls have been so accurate in recent times, especially 2015 and Brexit...

Are people forgetting the recent local elections?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:18 - Jun 1 with 3176 viewsFtnfwest

She'd have been far more trustworthy if she'd said she was going to do it, then said she wasn't and than at the last minute said she was again
Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:18 - Jun 1 with 3168 viewsunbelievablue

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:41 - Jun 1 by Archer4721

Here's an eyecatcher..

London Westminster voting intention: LAB: 50% (+9) CON: 33% (-3) LDEM: 11% (-3) UKIP: 3% (-3) GRN: 2 (-1)

(via @YouGov / 26 - 31 May)

I'm going for something like...

Con: 397
Lab: 159
Lib Dem: 13
SNP: 51
Green: 1

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:20 - Jun 1 with 3157 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:18 - Jun 1 by unbelievablue

I'm going for something like...

Con: 397
Lab: 159
Lib Dem: 13
SNP: 51
Green: 1

I'd have said that a couple of weeks ago but I think Labour will limp over the line to get 200 seats.

Iron Lion Zion

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:22 - Jun 1 with 3142 viewsunbelievablue

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:20 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

I'd have said that a couple of weeks ago but I think Labour will limp over the line to get 200 seats.

Your majority would be much closer to 60 than 100 then.

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:31 - Jun 1 with 3099 viewsGlasgowBlue

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:22 - Jun 1 by unbelievablue

Your majority would be much closer to 60 than 100 then.

Electoral Calculus are predicting:

CON 368
LAB 208
LIB DEM 3
GREEN 1
SNP 50
PLAI 2
N.IRE 18

Tory majority of 86

If May can get her act together, focus the campaign on Brexit and (unfortunately) throw in a bit of UKip lite rhetoric then she can get it back up to 100.

You also have to factor in the 18-24 year old vote. They love Jezza but do they love him enough to get off their lazy arses* to vote for him on the day?

*I'm quoting an unnamed Tory canvasser.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 14:32]

Iron Lion Zion

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:33 - Jun 1 with 3078 viewsBlueNomad

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:31 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

Electoral Calculus are predicting:

CON 368
LAB 208
LIB DEM 3
GREEN 1
SNP 50
PLAI 2
N.IRE 18

Tory majority of 86

If May can get her act together, focus the campaign on Brexit and (unfortunately) throw in a bit of UKip lite rhetoric then she can get it back up to 100.

You also have to factor in the 18-24 year old vote. They love Jezza but do they love him enough to get off their lazy arses* to vote for him on the day?

*I'm quoting an unnamed Tory canvasser.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 14:32]

I fear for the country if this is the result
Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 14:37 - Jun 1 with 3062 viewsBOjK

Theresa May - this is getting ridiculous on 13:54 - Jun 1 by homer_123

Fair enough. Do you think May will have to go if they lose their majority?

Probably not if she's able to continue as PM. But if she lost her majority it'll be tough to get a functioning government at all. She can do a deal with the unionists, but after that who is there who would prop her up?

The LibDems won't - and there's talk of them losing even more seats this time round. Perhaps even down to a single seat!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024