Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? 17:25 - Jun 1 with 2481 viewsSmithy

Expectation is obviously very low and unless ME backs the manager with significant funds this unlikely to change the mood.

Therefore if things remain as they are, the usual transfer window ensues where is acceptable for Town to be 10 games into the new season?

I know for a lot unless Town are sitting on top or in or around then this is the only way they would accept MM is still here.

However would being in or around the top 6 be acceptable, or are we simply happy to be plodding along mid table as that is where we should be, with regard to budget etc?

If we are struggling in the lower half but the football is easy on the eye, is that enough for MM to be given the season?

Question is in order for MM to be given your support where would we have to be 10 games in, or is it irrelevant as he has to go regardless?

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 17:31 - Jun 1 with 2457 viewsSteve_M

Reading away.

Genuinely, a lot depends on signings. Huws, a Murphy replacement plus one other and the mood would be a lot better. After 10 games more than 15 points would be good but the manner of them will be important too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 17:34 - Jun 1 with 2442 viewsWD19

'would being in or around the top 6 be acceptable'!!!????

Yes, it would be acceptable.
So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 18:00 - Jun 1 with 2409 viewsMJallday

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 17:34 - Jun 1 by WD19

'would being in or around the top 6 be acceptable'!!!????

Yes, it would be acceptable.

based on this seasons performances anywhere from 15th upwards would be acceptable

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 18:46 - Jun 1 with 2344 viewsJ2BLUE

Within 30 points of first place.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 18:51 - Jun 1 with 2345 viewssilkcutblue

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 17:31 - Jun 1 by Steve_M

Reading away.

Genuinely, a lot depends on signings. Huws, a Murphy replacement plus one other and the mood would be a lot better. After 10 games more than 15 points would be good but the manner of them will be important too.

We need a lot more than two or three new signings
So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 20:19 - Jun 1 with 2258 viewshoppy

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 18:46 - Jun 1 by J2BLUE

Within 30 points of first place.

There'll be some won't think that's even possible with Mick still in charge...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 20:29 - Jun 1 with 2234 viewsWestSussexBlue

As I see it, wherever we are in the table until January will be of little concern to ME even bottom 8 presuming MM is still the manager.
MM will be leaving next summer and unless there is a serious threat of relegation come the New Year when ME may panic I just believe he will keep faith with him.
This is not something that fills me with any optimism and god forbid ME does an Arsenal and offer MM a further 2 Years.
So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 08:25 - Jun 2 with 2059 viewsbritbiker

Realistically just below mid table and looking around a half empty stand wondering why kits become so easy to get served a drink at half time.
Login to get fewer ads

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 11:06 - Jun 2 with 1999 viewsJ2BLUE

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 08:25 - Jun 2 by britbiker

Realistically just below mid table and looking around a half empty stand wondering why kits become so easy to get served a drink at half time.

But not the drink you wanted because they've sold out.

There were only 4 cans of Carling in the bargain bin at Budgens.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So where do we have to be 10 games into the new season??? on 16:27 - Jun 2 with 1933 viewsRobTheMonk

At least 4 points clear of relegation. I hate having to type that as well. I'm hoping that some optimism will come into me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024