Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huws to Fulham? 09:16 - Jun 2 with 4267 viewsblueblood66

Saw this mentioned on social media, has anyone got any other insight on this?
Huws to Fulham? on 15:24 - Jun 2 with 832 viewsmaccyd9

Huws to Fulham? on 15:17 - Jun 2 by Mullet

Think this might only just be the season where AD is ready, I highly doubt Nydam is. Benyu you'd hope for, but that is still hell of a leap up.

I worry Bishop is done here.

Would like there to be something in the Ince story personally.

As for Huws I felt he had the talent but not the fitness when we signed him. I don't doubt he'd have a very good season here. Plus we need to build a midfield that Skuse doesn't have to drag along 30 or so times a season.

Agree on Nydam, I was more looking for him to make an impact in the later part of the season.

Dozzell needs to breakthrough as does Bishop if as you say, he is to show he isn't finished here. I'd be surprised if he can recover from where he is at now.

Benyu needs to be at least in the matchday squad. Personally I'd be happy to see Didz as the 3rd midfielder with licence to go forward allowing Skuse and Ward to do the work behind him.
Huws to Fulham? on 15:26 - Jun 2 with 829 viewsGeoffSentence

Huws to Fulham? on 15:22 - Jun 2 by hochiblue

The London footballers seem to live near the training grounds, hence Cobham is full of Chels.

Fulham's is Motspur Park I think. Still pricy, but not Fulham.

I suppose I did make an unfair comparison. Perhaps it should have been Motspur Park vs Rushmere. Still his Ipswich pound will go much further in Rushmere or Kesgrave than his Fulham one will in Motspur Park. And there is Rushmere Heath close by if he fancied a nice stroll, or even a bit of golf. Bloke would be mad to go anywhere else.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

Huws to Fulham? on 16:28 - Jun 2 with 784 viewsjas0999

I'd like to think we will sign him. If we have any ambition of improving the squad for next season, retaining the services of one of our better performers this is a given. But I doubt Mr Evans will fund it.

Will be frees, loans and non league players for us.
Huws to Fulham? on 16:51 - Jun 2 with 764 viewshochiblue

Huws to Fulham? on 16:28 - Jun 2 by jas0999

I'd like to think we will sign him. If we have any ambition of improving the squad for next season, retaining the services of one of our better performers this is a given. But I doubt Mr Evans will fund it.

Will be frees, loans and non league players for us.

Didn't MM say we wanted to sign him, and he said he wanted to come to us? Thought it was pretty much done. Disappointing.
Huws to Fulham? on 17:19 - Jun 2 with 729 viewsjas0999

Huws to Fulham? on 16:51 - Jun 2 by hochiblue

Didn't MM say we wanted to sign him, and he said he wanted to come to us? Thought it was pretty much done. Disappointing.

Didn't Feeney say he wanted to stay, but promptly grab the higher wages elsewhere?
Huws to Fulham? on 17:42 - Jun 2 with 707 viewsLibero

Huws to Fulham? on 09:21 - Jun 2 by No9

It would not surprise me, I don't see him as an MM type footballer

I love when people say this, what does it even mean?! :')
Huws to Fulham? on 18:59 - Jun 2 with 667 viewsNo9

Huws to Fulham? on 17:42 - Jun 2 by Libero

I love when people say this, what does it even mean?! :')

What I mean is - he isn't a hoofer, more a footballer runnig with the ball etc.
Huws to Fulham? on 19:30 - Jun 2 with 649 viewsLibero

Huws to Fulham? on 18:59 - Jun 2 by No9

What I mean is - he isn't a hoofer, more a footballer runnig with the ball etc.

Robbie Keane, Damien Duff, Aidan McGeady, Michael Khightly, Jarvis, Liam Lawrence, Andy Welsh, just a few names off the top of my head...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2018