Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I posted this last night but I still not seen it on the main stream press 13:06 - Jun 4 with 1605 viewsKilburnBlue

It was one of the suspects that looked like he was throwing a jacket down on a wall with the police backing off a bit unsure of his movements (maybe one of the fake suicide belts). If it was one of the suspects was he shoot soon afterwards?

This is the video

This is the location on google maps that shows it's in Borough Market next to Southwark Cathedral yards from the Mudlark pub where people got stabbed https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.5064131,-0.0900867,3a,75y,3.63h,80.46t/data=!3
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 13:14]

I posted this last night but I still not seen it on the main stream press on 13:28 - Jun 4 with 1499 viewsClapham_Junction

Was it actually one of the suspects? Given what he's wearing (the dress-type thing), it looks like he has just left the mosque after the final prayers of the day (people dressed similarly were all leaving the mosque opposite our flat shortly after it all started). The guy wearing the belt thing was not wearing religious gear.
I posted this last night but I still not seen it on the main stream press on 13:28 - Jun 4 with 1488 viewsfactual_blue

If he were genuinely suspected of involvement he'd be face down on the ground.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I posted this last night but I still not seen it on the main stream press on 13:31 - Jun 4 with 1471 viewsblue_oyster

I think that's just an innocent person having guns pointed at him by the police.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I posted this last night but I still not seen it on the main stream press on 13:37 - Jun 4 with 1442 viewsKilburnBlue

I posted this last night but I still not seen it on the main stream press on 13:28 - Jun 4 by Clapham_Junction

Was it actually one of the suspects? Given what he's wearing (the dress-type thing), it looks like he has just left the mosque after the final prayers of the day (people dressed similarly were all leaving the mosque opposite our flat shortly after it all started). The guy wearing the belt thing was not wearing religious gear.

Think you're right there. Maybe thats why the video is only seconds seconds long as it was a non story after the police found he was to be ok.

Police just looked very edgy in the video so wouldn't be surprised the police were shouting for him to lay on the ground as Factual says ,

I posted this last night but I still not seen it on the main stream press on 13:39 - Jun 4 with 1427 viewsKilburnBlue

I posted this last night but I still not seen it on the main stream press on 13:31 - Jun 4 by blue_oyster

I think that's just an innocent person having guns pointed at him by the police.

Wouldnt have liked to been him at the time thats for sure
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 13:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024