Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Oliver beautifully educates the American People 09:08 - Jun 5 with 1706 viewswkj

This sketch delighted me as you can tell his emotion is real without over hamming it. I have a lot of respect for this man now.

(Contains strong language)
[Post edited 5 Jun 2017 14:41]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

John Oliver beautifully educates the American People on 09:30 - Jun 5 with 1671 viewscaught-in-limbo

The British are possibly the world's best at biting satire.

Until I hear John Oliver taking on the establishment he's just a toothless satirist / propaganda tool.

He's funny though and I'm prepared to change my view on him if provided with evidence to the contrary.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

John Oliver beautifully educates the American People on 09:32 - Jun 5 with 1650 viewsJETPower

John Oliver beautifully educates the American People on 09:30 - Jun 5 by caught-in-limbo

Until I hear John Oliver taking on the establishment he's just a toothless satirist / propaganda tool.

He's funny though and I'm prepared to change my view on him if provided with evidence to the contrary.

He will be so relieved to hear that.
John Oliver beautifully educates the American People on 09:35 - Jun 5 with 1637 viewsblueislander

John Oliver beautifully educates the American People on 09:30 - Jun 5 by caught-in-limbo

Who are the best then? Sorry , just re-read your post. Ignore mine.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2017 9:36]
John Oliver beautifully educates the American People on 09:40 - Jun 5 with 1628 viewscaught-in-limbo

John Oliver beautifully educates the American People on 09:32 - Jun 5 by JETPower

He will be so relieved to hear that.

Nah! He'll be far more popular and far richer while he serves his masters.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

on 11:28 - Jun 5 with 1569 views_

John Oliver beautifully educates the American People on 14:47 - Jun 5 with 1493 viewswkj

Given some of the implosion of values and over dramatic US reporting on our issues, and how quick a lot of TWTD users were to attack one another's points of view rather than show sympathy to our neighbours while the events were unfolding- I feel toothless satirists/propaganda tools working in our favour to inspire solidarity and pride in our values is very much an important thing to have

- espeically when the sensational innacurate and politically fueled western news machine is making up drivvel to have us seem like a trembling mess all in order to perpetuate the fear it trys to force feed down the throats of it's own public.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

John Oliver beautifully educates the American People on 18:51 - Jun 5 with 1451 viewsJ2BLUE

Quality.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024