Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats 22:44 - Jun 5 with 9661 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 22:51 - Jun 5 with 4753 viewsJ2BLUE

As much as I would like to believe that will happen, I very much doubt it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 22:58 - Jun 5 with 4722 viewsGlasgowBlue

Don't get too excited.

https://britainelects.com/polling/westminster/

Average Tory lead 8 points. Majority 72. A bit of sensible thinking on the day and it will be 100.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 22:59 - Jun 5 with 4719 viewsElderGrizzly

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 22:51 - Jun 5 by J2BLUE

As much as I would like to believe that will happen, I very much doubt it.

Agree. Sadly the Poll of Polls still has Tories on 44 and Labour on 36 as of yesterday (4th)

Plus as Pollsters have said today, over previous years the polls always overestimate Labour support

Hell of a comeback by Corbyn, but too little too late i'd suggest. And many more appearances by Abbott and Thornberry will just harm the cause
[Post edited 5 Jun 2017 23:00]
YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:01 - Jun 5 with 4709 viewsSomethingBlue

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 22:59 - Jun 5 by ElderGrizzly

Agree. Sadly the Poll of Polls still has Tories on 44 and Labour on 36 as of yesterday (4th)

Plus as Pollsters have said today, over previous years the polls always overestimate Labour support

Hell of a comeback by Corbyn, but too little too late i'd suggest. And many more appearances by Abbott and Thornberry will just harm the cause

Which is a shame because I'd take them — even them — over their counterparts all day long.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:02 - Jun 5 with 4701 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 22:58 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

Don't get too excited.

Average Tory lead 8 points. Majority 72. A bit of sensible thinking on the day and it will be 100.

I'm sorry but you're such an @rse !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:02 - Jun 5 with 4697 viewsGlasgowBlue

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 22:59 - Jun 5 by ElderGrizzly

The pollsters have all experimented with their methodogy during this election. Hence one poll shows a Tory lead of 12 points on the same day another shows a Tory lead of just 1 point.

I'm thinking of setting up my own polling company and calling it Fcuk Knows.

Iron Lion Zion

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:03 - Jun 5 with 4698 viewsvapour_trail

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 22:58 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

Don't get too excited.

Your lot will clearly win, but sensible thinking means limiting the margin of victory to the minimum.

Your next government appears one devoid of talent across the front bench, and likely to inflict proper harm on the nation.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:07 - Jun 5 with 4677 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well what a waste of time that will have been ......sure it will change the Brexit dynamics considerably !(not that even Glassers' "sensible thinking" outcome would do that either )

Login to get fewer ads

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:14 - Jun 5 with 4652 viewsGlasgowBlue

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:02 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

For posting the facts. Now back to how having our country's flag as an avatar is going "full BNP" anything to add?

Iron Lion Zion

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:18 - Jun 5 with 4635 viewsvapour_trail

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:02 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

A tad unfair.

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:19 - Jun 5 with 4628 viewsvapour_trail

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:14 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

For posting the facts. Now back to how having our country's flag as an avatar is going "full BNP" anything to add?

How do you feel about five years of a may govt pulling us through uncertain economic times as we depart Europe.

Confident?

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:24 - Jun 5 with 4604 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:14 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

It was NF.....I've dealt with it elsewhere ! "sensible thinking" fact ?.......can you explain that fact for me, I'm a little slow.
Wrap it around yourself and sleep tight !

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:25 - Jun 5 with 4603 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed, it's really a show of support for Labour. The United Kingdom, everyone who lives here, united. For the many, not the few.

Glad you came round.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:27 - Jun 5 with 4593 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:18 - Jun 5 by vapour_trail

A tad unfair.

A tad.

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:38 - Jun 5 with 4567 viewsHARRY10

Don't get too excited.

100 ! ! !

It will be a hung Parliament

which will mean a minority Labour government backed by the 'others'

who will put a stop to the brexit nonsense
YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:40 - Jun 5 with 4562 viewsvapour_trail

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:38 - Jun 5 by HARRY10

100 ! ! !

Do you really believe this Harry? I fear you will be a disappointed man by the end of the week.

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 00:04 - Jun 6 with 4528 viewsKievthegreat

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:38 - Jun 5 by HARRY10

100 ! ! !

I genuinely don't know what would happen if there was to be a hung parliament. Maybe if the Tories could eek out a majority with the DUP they could form a government, but if they can't I don't think you can get a government as you'll need such a hodge-podge of parties for a labour led government.
YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 00:18 - Jun 6 with 4516 viewsHARRY10

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 00:04 - Jun 6 by Kievthegreat

I genuinely don't know what would happen if there was to be a hung parliament. Maybe if the Tories could eek out a majority with the DUP they could form a government, but if they can't I don't think you can get a government as you'll need such a hodge-podge of parties for a labour led government.

If the Tories don't gain a majority then it is curtains for them. And the polls are speculating by how much they will fall short.

i doubt they could rely upon the Ulster Unionists without giving huge concessions over the border between the two Irelands.

i don't doubt that the progressive parties have long thrashed out what will be what in the event of a hung Parliament.

Given the open stance of the smaller parties there is every chance that they will be more ameniable to concessions over the Irish border, The Unionists and the Nationalists are no longer at each others throats so it is likely that they would abstain rather than vote to 'cut teir own throats by backing May.

Of course it is all in the air at the moment but the polls have been showing May's lead in seats being whittled down consistently over the past couple of weeks to where she no longer has a majority.

Nothing is certain, but I do think some on here are not really seeing how things are and to talk of a 100 seat majority over the rest is patently absurd.
YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 05:38 - Jun 6 with 4409 viewswitchdoctor

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:40 - Jun 5 by vapour_trail

Do you really believe this Harry? I fear you will be a disappointed man by the end of the week.

Indeed....I think there's going to be a lot of tears before bedtime..
YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 05:48 - Jun 6 with 4401 viewsBenters

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 05:38 - Jun 6 by witchdoctor

Indeed....I think there's going to be a lot of tears before bedtime..

Just like the Brexit vote do you mean?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 06:46 - Jun 6 with 4360 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

100 ! ! !

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 06:59 - Jun 6 with 4341 viewsGlasgowBlue

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 23:24 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

It was NF.....I've dealt with it elsewhere ! "sensible thinking" fact ?.......can you explain that fact for me, I'm a little slow.
Wrap it around yourself and sleep tight !

You haven't dealt with anything. Please tell me how having the flag of our country, black, white and all shades in between, chrtian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew and atheist. Tory, liberal, Labour and others, as my avatar is going "full BNP"?

Iron Lion Zion

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 07:03 - Jun 6 with 4330 viewsBenters

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 06:59 - Jun 6 by GlasgowBlue

You haven't dealt with anything. Please tell me how having the flag of our country, black, white and all shades in between, chrtian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew and atheist. Tory, liberal, Labour and others, as my avatar is going "full BNP"?

Funny old lot mate.

Gentlybentley

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 07:06 - Jun 6 with 4325 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 06:59 - Jun 6 by GlasgowBlue

Ask Benters

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 07:12 - Jun 6 with 4312 viewsBenters

YouGov's latest survey suggests Tories to miss Commons majority by 21 seats on 07:06 - Jun 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ask Benters

*swerve alert*

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024