Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
...this guy just winds me up 11:41 - Jun 6 with 2339 viewsbluebud

Jimmy Doherty:........“That’s what I love when you go to an agricultural show, seeing all the different breeds, and that’s something we as a nation should be proud of"

....the insulting masquerader has never once participated in the Suffolk Show.
...this guy just winds me up on 11:43 - Jun 6 with 2310 viewshype313

He's a tit, plenty of other people can also testify from a previous thread on here.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

...this guy just winds me up on 11:45 - Jun 6 with 2296 viewsgiant_stow

...this guy just winds me up on 11:43 - Jun 6 by hype313

He's a tit, plenty of other people can also testify from a previous thread on here.

bollox, I missed that - not surprised - he comes over as proper self-satisifed prick on the telly.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

...this guy just winds me up on 11:46 - Jun 6 with 2285 viewsJ2BLUE

Where did he say he had? He said 'go to'.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

...this guy just winds me up on 11:47 - Jun 6 with 2283 viewshype313

...this guy just winds me up on 11:45 - Jun 6 by giant_stow

bollox, I missed that - not surprised - he comes over as proper self-satisifed prick on the telly.

Complete a hole. Gives it the billy bollox because he's friends with Jamie.

...this guy just winds me up on 11:47 - Jun 6 with 2276 viewsgiant_stow

...this guy just winds me up on 11:47 - Jun 6 by hype313

Complete a hole. Gives it the billy bollox because he's friends with Jamie.

oh dear.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

on 11:52 - Jun 6 with 2253 views_

...this guy just winds me up on 11:52 - Jun 6 with 2248 viewsbluebud

...this guy just winds me up on 11:46 - Jun 6 by J2BLUE

Where did he say he had? He said 'go to'.

..it doesn't as you probably know already. He however paints himself as a great knowledge and pioneer of Suffolk Farming and East Anglian agriculture in general.

So you'd expect him to stand shoulder to shoulder with Suffolk farmers at their annual showcase but no...it's another example of where he talks the talk but doesn't walk it. He uses Suffolk for his own gain and puts nothing back in.
...this guy just winds me up on 11:55 - Jun 6 with 2235 viewsMuncher

A family member of mine has had professional dealings with him and I can confirm he is a right bellend, in a "do you know who I am" sort of way.
Login to get fewer ads

...this guy just winds me up on 11:56 - Jun 6 with 2221 viewsJ2BLUE

...this guy just winds me up on 11:52 - Jun 6 by bluebud

..it doesn't as you probably know already. He however paints himself as a great knowledge and pioneer of Suffolk Farming and East Anglian agriculture in general.

So you'd expect him to stand shoulder to shoulder with Suffolk farmers at their annual showcase but no...it's another example of where he talks the talk but doesn't walk it. He uses Suffolk for his own gain and puts nothing back in.

Well, I don't know him and he may well be a dick for all I know but maybe he thinks with the set up he has and how well known he is (compared to the average farmer) that he should leave the showcase to the others?

Again, I don't know either way so I won't be judging him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

...this guy just winds me up on 11:58 - Jun 6 with 2211 viewsbluebud

...this guy just winds me up on 11:56 - Jun 6 by J2BLUE

Well, I don't know him and he may well be a dick for all I know but maybe he thinks with the set up he has and how well known he is (compared to the average farmer) that he should leave the showcase to the others?

Again, I don't know either way so I won't be judging him.

...it's more of a situation where he's not accepted by Suffolk farmers as he isn't a farmer and he drives them mad by pretending to be.

...and his "knowledge" will be shown up.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 11:59]
...this guy just winds me up on 12:39 - Jun 6 with 2107 viewsfactual_blue

...this guy just winds me up on 11:55 - Jun 6 by Muncher

A family member of mine has had professional dealings with him and I can confirm he is a right bellend, in a "do you know who I am" sort of way.

Best response to that is to call and colleague over, and to them in a sympathetic tone ' Can you help this gentleman? He doesn't know who he is'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

...this guy just winds me up on 12:42 - Jun 6 with 2095 viewshype313

...this guy just winds me up on 11:55 - Jun 6 by Muncher

My Sis used to teach at Ipswich Girls School and used to walk around the place dictating what should be done and had huge arrogance towards the teachers and staff, because he was paying for fees, whilst he thought himself as a local celebrity.

...this guy just winds me up on 12:44 - Jun 6 with 2087 viewsSamuelowen88

Company i used to work for had dealings with him. He shafted them, and then came begging back and was told where he could go.

Poll: England v Wales Score

...this guy just winds me up on 12:46 - Jun 6 with 2059 viewsMuncher

...this guy just winds me up on 12:42 - Jun 6 by hype313

My Sis used to teach at Ipswich Girls School and used to walk around the place dictating what should be done and had huge arrogance towards the teachers and staff, because he was paying for fees, whilst he thought himself as a local celebrity.

Seems a pattern is emerging here!
...this guy just winds me up on 13:31 - Jun 6 with 1981 viewsLord_Lucan

...this guy just winds me up on 12:42 - Jun 6 by hype313

From comments on the recent thread it would appear his Mrs is the same, if not worse.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

...this guy just winds me up on 13:34 - Jun 6 with 1973 viewsWD19

...this guy just winds me up on 12:39 - Jun 6 by factual_blue

Best response to that is to call and colleague over, and to them in a sympathetic tone ' Can you help this gentleman? He doesn't know who he is'.

Isn't that exactly the service John McDonnell is providing for Jeremy Corbyn!?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024