Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn on the Been now 07:56 - Jun 7 with 1703 viewsHerbivore

"When your democracy is under attack you need to strengthen your democracy". Quite right, Jeremy. You don't respond to a threat to your liberty by giving in and willingly giving away your liberty.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:15 - Jun 7 with 1653 viewsmeekreech

Strengthening our democracy means , to me , leaving the undemocratic eu , taking action to remove ridiculous human rights legislation , where owning a cat means a criminal cannot be deported , having non-national terrorists deported and refused entry to this country ! Corbyn will do any of this ????? To my way of thinking he is as likely to be able to make any of these moves due to his inbuilt dislike of anything liable to increase security in this country , due to his devotion to any terrorist organisations, as I will be able to get to the moon in a pedalo!

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:17 - Jun 7 with 1645 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. Not only that but a stronger democracy and society has a chance of actually addressing the underlying causes (recruitment of disenfranchised young males) and reducing the risk.

In the same way that democracy defeated the terrorists in Northern Ireland.

On a side note: Two of the London attackers weren't even known to the security services so even suspicion doesn't get us far enough.

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:20 - Jun 7 with 1641 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:15 - Jun 7 by meekreech

Strengthening our democracy means , to me , leaving the undemocratic eu , taking action to remove ridiculous human rights legislation , where owning a cat means a criminal cannot be deported , having non-national terrorists deported and refused entry to this country ! Corbyn will do any of this ????? To my way of thinking he is as likely to be able to make any of these moves due to his inbuilt dislike of anything liable to increase security in this country , due to his devotion to any terrorist organisations, as I will be able to get to the moon in a pedalo!

I think you will find he acts so fast that the cat issue has already been dealt with.....unsure about other pets though !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:20 - Jun 7 with 1641 viewsartsbossbeard

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:15 - Jun 7 by meekreech

Maria Gatland, former Council cabinet member for education, former fully paid up member of the IRA and current Croydon Councillor seems to have done ok from her devotion to terrorist organisations.

She made a little money too from her book on the subject of her early days jaunts with the IRA. It's no Wuthering Heights.

What's the cat thing? Surely a competent Home Secretary would have got rid of such a ridiculous barrier, oh.

Edited for Glassers benefit.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 8:45]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:26 - Jun 7 with 1614 viewsfactual_blue

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:20 - Jun 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think you will find he acts so fast that the cat issue has already been dealt with.....unsure about other pets though !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15171980

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:32 - Jun 7 with 1581 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:26 - Jun 7 by factual_blue

She really is an inept, disingenuous charlatan.

A politician's politician if you will.

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:36 - Jun 7 with 1561 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:20 - Jun 7 by artsbossbeard

Maria Gatland, former Council cabinet member for education, former fully paid up member of the IRA and current Croydon Councillor seems to have done ok from her devotion to terrorist organisations.

She made a little money too from her book on the subject of her early days jaunts with the IRA. It's no Wuthering Heights.

What's the cat thing? Surely a competent Home Secretary would have got rid of such a ridiculous barrier, oh.

Edited for Glassers benefit.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 8:45]

Maria Gartland has never been a Tory MP. If you are going to complete your transformation to left wing deep political thinker I suggest you brush up on your brief.

That said, ignorance of facts hasn't hurt Diane Abbott.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:36 - Jun 7 with 1556 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:26 - Jun 7 by factual_blue

So he read it in the Daily Fail / Express then !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:37 - Jun 7 with 1548 viewsfactual_blue

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:32 - Jun 7 by Darth_Koont

She really is an inept, disingenuous charlatan.

A politician's politician if you will.

She follows Goebbels' advice. If you're going to lie, tell a big one, and if you repeat it often enough, people will believe you.

Strong and stable.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 8:38]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:41 - Jun 7 with 1520 viewsartsbossbeard

Corbyn on the Been now on 08:36 - Jun 7 by GlasgowBlue

Maria Gartland has never been a Tory MP. If you are going to complete your transformation to left wing deep political thinker I suggest you brush up on your brief.

That said, ignorance of facts hasn't hurt Diane Abbott.

Apologies, my error.

She stepped down from her local cabinet role but was forgiven for her minor indiscretion and is now back serving the local community with a blue rosette on her lapel. Forgive and forget.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024