Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Shirts to Bear Local Charity's Name 16:50 - Jun 7 with 1107 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31748/town-shirts-to-bear-local-charitys

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Shirts to Bear Local Charity's Name on 17:03 - Jun 7 with 1056 viewsartsbossbeard

Well done, ITFC

Credit where credits due.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Town Shirts to Bear Local Charity's Name on 19:20 - Jun 7 with 900 viewsipswichone

as people are refusing to buy shirt with marcus evans on it,ipswich have thought of a way to increase sales,use charity name on back,sick
Town Shirts to Bear Local Charity's Name on 19:22 - Jun 7 with 896 viewsJ2BLUE

Town Shirts to Bear Local Charity's Name on 19:20 - Jun 7 by ipswichone

as people are refusing to buy shirt with marcus evans on it,ipswich have thought of a way to increase sales,use charity name on back,sick

By the sounds of it the charity logo is an optional extra and all money goes to the charity.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town Shirts to Bear Local Charity's Name on 19:49 - Jun 7 with 861 viewsFifeITFC

Town Shirts to Bear Local Charity's Name on 19:20 - Jun 7 by ipswichone

Charity: Marcus Evans Search for a Star

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024