Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fellow ITFC Conservatives.....stand down ! 18:01 - Jun 7 with 688 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I have to announce to our 'sergeants at arms' Glassers and Lowhouse that I was sent by Lynton at central office to test their resolve through the medium of an Anarcho syndicalist. They have passed with flying colours, if they had known of the ones called Koont, Gromheort and the latter day curve ball Harry 10 at Central office they need not have sent me !
However as Glassers has so astutely observed victory by at least 100 seats is assured so now to part 2......the retention of Corbyn. It is to this aim that Lynton demands that you DO NOT vote.. We have carefully calculated that to reach the necessary level of victory all football forum Conservatives must not vote so take the day off ...you all deserve it !
Now the final detail. As promised you will be receiving your private NHS health insurance sales packages on Friday but for a bonus payment we urge that you access all available funds and 'lump on' a Ben Gummer victory in Ipswich . As the architect of the 'carte blanche ' manifesto enabling us to do as we wish from Friday he is guaranteed victory in Ipswich and offers a reasonable 5% return on investment. (Any loony lefties out there fancying 8/1 feel free !)
Anyway 'soldiers of May' the time has come to stand down, operation 'Christmas Turkey ' is over all that remains is to NOT VOTE.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Fellow ITFC Conservatives.....stand down ! on 18:05 - Jun 7 with 669 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bonkers. You're as bad as each other and each as mad as a box of frogs.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fellow ITFC Conservatives.....stand down ! on 18:06 - Jun 7 with 658 viewsGlasgowBlue

You've been on the falling down juice a bit early today mate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Fellow ITFC Conservatives.....stand down ! on 18:12 - Jun 7 with 639 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fellow ITFC Conservatives.....stand down ! on 18:06 - Jun 7 by GlasgowBlue

You've been on the falling down juice a bit early today mate.

Apart from the fact it's all true (as you well know being our main man at football fan assimilation -Ipswich) a persons mind can wonder while cutting endless grass all day. You above all others though deserve tomorrow off....just don't vote, the survival of opposition Corbyn demands it !

Edit...did the Abbott thread get overheated it seems to have gone ?
May's on live again....when did she last speak to a non card carrying Tory ?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 18:15]

Fellow ITFC Conservatives.....stand down ! on 18:15 - Jun 7 with 621 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fellow ITFC Conservatives.....stand down ! on 18:12 - Jun 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Apart from the fact it's all true (as you well know being our main man at football fan assimilation -Ipswich) a persons mind can wonder while cutting endless grass all day. You above all others though deserve tomorrow off....just don't vote, the survival of opposition Corbyn demands it !

Edit...did the Abbott thread get overheated it seems to have gone ?
May's on live again....when did she last speak to a non card carrying Tory ?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 18:15]

It took you a day of endless thought whilst cutting the grass all day to come up with that OP?

I thought you knocked it off quickly whilst sat on the bog with an iPad on your lap.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Fellow ITFC Conservatives.....stand down ! on 18:16 - Jun 7 with 616 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fellow ITFC Conservatives.....stand down ! on 18:15 - Jun 7 by GlasgowBlue

It took you a day of endless thought whilst cutting the grass all day to come up with that OP?

I thought you knocked it off quickly whilst sat on the bog with an iPad on your lap.

What's an ipad

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024