Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A non voter 20:35 - Jun 7 with 1282 viewstextbackup

I don't do politics, don't really trust any of them, but the main things I care about are the NHS, and ensuring that my kids are safe, so with that in mind, would I be right saying labour are the boys for me?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 20:36 - Jun 7 with 1265 views_

A non voter on 20:37 - Jun 7 with 1260 viewsJ2BLUE

Yes. According to the Sky News graph earlier Labour will provide the most money to the NHS. Additional police will also help safety.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A non voter on 20:41 - Jun 7 with 1249 viewsm14_blue

Certainly they are the better option for the NHS.

I'd argue it won't make a lot of difference to keeping your kids safe either way.
A non voter on 20:44 - Jun 7 with 1237 viewstextbackup

A non voter on 20:37 - Jun 7 by J2BLUE

Yes. According to the Sky News graph earlier Labour will provide the most money to the NHS. Additional police will also help safety.

One of the dad's at the school is a policeman, chatting with him today on the walk back to car. The armed units in Suffolk are all on call ready to be distributed to London or major city if needed, the armed units in London are currently working 18 hr shifts and sleeping in the stations.... says it all really. The entire force are stretched and blaming the current lot in charge for this.

A non voter on 20:48 - Jun 7 with 1190 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes you do, you just did
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:50 - Jun 7 with 1173 viewstextbackup

A non voter on 20:48 - Jun 7 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes you do, you just did

A non voter on 21:57 - Jun 7 with 1095 viewsfactual_blue

A non voter on 20:44 - Jun 7 by textbackup

One of the dad's at the school is a policeman, chatting with him today on the walk back to car. The armed units in Suffolk are all on call ready to be distributed to London or major city if needed, the armed units in London are currently working 18 hr shifts and sleeping in the stations.... says it all really. The entire force are stretched and blaming the current lot in charge for this.

Nothing defines 'a disaster waiting to happen' better than the idea of a sleep-deprived copper with a gun. I thought the two at Liverpool Street Station last night looked dead on their feet.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024