Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend Utd 1 Ipswich Town 3 21:52 - Jun 7 with 721 viewsRadlett_blue

couldn't resist posting a link to this good report of a game I remember pretty well, though it doesn't feel as long ago as 2006.
http://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/17-Match-of-the-month/1179-southend-utd-1-ipswi

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Southend Utd 1 Ipswich Town 3 on 22:08 - Jun 7 with 683 viewsSteve_M

My second trip to Roots Hall. We were pretty good that day, signs of what Magilton's side could do when it worked. Legwinski was superb that season.

Sheepy did a great job at selling Magilton as a manager to build, who fans could get behind, after the disappointment of Royle's last season. It provided some optimism.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Southend Utd 1 Ipswich Town 3 on 22:13 - Jun 7 with 675 viewsRadlett_blue

Southend Utd 1 Ipswich Town 3 on 22:08 - Jun 7 by Steve_M

My second trip to Roots Hall. We were pretty good that day, signs of what Magilton's side could do when it worked. Legwinski was superb that season.

Sheepy did a great job at selling Magilton as a manager to build, who fans could get behind, after the disappointment of Royle's last season. It provided some optimism.

I was in the director's box for the game, courtesy of a contact at SUFC & had a lengthy chat with Sheepy after the game (he may have thought I was the potential new investor) & I also met Clare Grogan & Trevor Bailey (for older readers).

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024