Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) 16:11 - Jun 8 with 4495 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:12 - Jun 8 with 4484 viewsunbelievablue

Bang on 10, usually.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:12 - Jun 8 with 4484 viewsgiant_stow

10 innit?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:12 - Jun 8 with 4481 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Gavs removed my TWTD one

But the actual one is bang on 10pm I think and is on the wall of Big Ben

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:12 - Jun 8 with 4480 viewsWD19

Sometime between 22:00 and 22:05.

Pretty much as soon as the polls close. The results are built up and analysed hourly through the day so they are ready to go at 22:00.
What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:16 - Jun 8 with 4466 viewsITFC_Forever

BBC, Sky News etc announce it literally as soon as Big Ben chimes 10pm.

In 2010(?) when we ended up with the coalition, the exit polls predicted no clear majority etc and all the experts pooh-poohed it saying they must be wrong.
In the event, they were spot-on.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:28 - Jun 8 with 4435 viewsElderGrizzly

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:16 - Jun 8 by ITFC_Forever

BBC, Sky News etc announce it literally as soon as Big Ben chimes 10pm.

In 2010(?) when we ended up with the coalition, the exit polls predicted no clear majority etc and all the experts pooh-poohed it saying they must be wrong.
In the event, they were spot-on.

I remember sitting there for the 2015 one, when everyone said a hung parliament and then David Dimbleby had a voice over of Cameron's smug face while the dongs were still going...

Exit poll will be more or less accurate, but probably understating the result overall in terms of a majority
What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:31 - Jun 8 with 4415 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:28 - Jun 8 by ElderGrizzly

I remember sitting there for the 2015 one, when everyone said a hung parliament and then David Dimbleby had a voice over of Cameron's smug face while the dongs were still going...

Exit poll will be more or less accurate, but probably understating the result overall in terms of a majority

You'll be buzzing to know i decided to go for Lib dem in the end

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:40 - Jun 8 with 4384 viewsElderGrizzly

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:31 - Jun 8 by The_Romford_Blue

You'll be buzzing to know i decided to go for Lib dem in the end

Not buzzing as such, but just glad you took the time read and assess all the manifesto promises.

We only got 2.9% of the vote last time in Romford, so its a rather long shot :)
Login to get fewer ads

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:01 - Jun 8 with 4310 viewsEastTownBlue

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:28 - Jun 8 by ElderGrizzly

Remember Paddy Ashdown threatening to eat his hat if the tories had done as well as the exit poll.
What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:07 - Jun 8 with 4299 viewsElderGrizzly

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:01 - Jun 8 by EastTownBlue

Remember Paddy Ashdown threatening to eat his hat if the tories had done as well as the exit poll.

And he did i remember too.

They're fighting to get close to Tim today

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:38 - Jun 8 with 4233 viewsMJallday

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 16:12 - Jun 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Gavs removed my TWTD one

But the actual one is bang on 10pm I think and is on the wall of Big Ben

10pm. jon snow.

the chat room seven will be congregating i expect.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:40 - Jun 8 with 4225 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:38 - Jun 8 by MJallday

10pm. jon snow.

the chat room seven will be congregating i expect.

I should hope so too

Though one particular member has already said he will be going to sleep at 12pm. Lightweight

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:40 - Jun 8 with 4225 viewsMJallday

technically it means gav can restore that thread at 10....

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:42 - Jun 8 with 4220 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:40 - Jun 8 by MJallday

technically it means gav can restore that thread at 10....

If you look below my name on this post, you will see the poll results before it was banned

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:50 - Jun 8 with 4192 viewsMJallday

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:42 - Jun 8 by The_Romford_Blue

If you look below my name on this post, you will see the poll results before it was banned

i have to say , there are not many people ive spoken to whom are openly voting conservative. worrying times.

in other news Peter Odemwingie has turned up at the house of commons.

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 8 with 4104 viewsElderGrizzly

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 18:50 - Jun 8 by MJallday

i have to say , there are not many people ive spoken to whom are openly voting conservative. worrying times.

in other news Peter Odemwingie has turned up at the house of commons.

All the Twitter polls are about 60% Labour too, but is just purely reflective of the users i assume, or certainly the active ones anyway

[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 20:13]
What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 20:21 - Jun 8 with 4074 viewsSonOfSpock

What time will the exit poll be announced? (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 8 by ElderGrizzly

All the Twitter polls are about 60% Labour too, but is just purely reflective of the users i assume, or certainly the active ones anyway

[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 20:13]

Do we need to start playing DReem circa '97?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024