Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser 06:25 - Jun 9 with 2780 viewsbluejacko

Causing the pound to fall further and yet more instability to come over the next couple of years

This post has been edited by an administrator
Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:26 - Jun 9 with 2763 viewsMullet

In fairness to May I think she had to visit Trump the other week.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:27 - Jun 9 with 2753 viewsSwailsey

Well done to all those who voted leave which caused the pound to initially fall.

Stop the terroist sympathiser rehetoric now please.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:27 - Jun 9 with 2742 viewsbrogansnose

Yaay, we have our first Maymoaner.
Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:28 - Jun 9 with 2739 viewsBackToRussia

Thanks very much

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:29 - Jun 9 with 2727 viewsm14_blue

There's only one person and one party to blame for this instability.
Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:29 - Jun 9 with 2728 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:30 - Jun 9 with 2723 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:26 - Jun 9 by Mullet

In fairness to May I think she had to visit Trump the other week.

In fairness there's a lot of similarities between corbyn and trumps campaigns
Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:31 - Jun 9 with 2715 viewsBlueBadger

That's very nice of you but I didn't vote for the party who's leader's spent the last year cosying up to Saudi Arabia.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 6:42]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:33 - Jun 9 with 2694 viewsBlueBadger

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:30 - Jun 9 by FrowsyArmLarry

In fairness there's a lot of similarities between corbyn and trumps campaigns

In all fairness here, I didn't see much in the way of cack-handed attempts at appealing to thick white supremacists from Labour. If anything they were stealing from teh Sanders playbook.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 6:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:34 - Jun 9 with 2677 viewsvapour_trail

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:27 - Jun 9 by brogansnose

Yaay, we have our first Maymoaner.

Boom!

Great post by the op. What a shame we no longer have the pitboss in our midst.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:36 - Jun 9 with 2662 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:33 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

In all fairness here, I didn't see much in the way of cack-handed attempts at appealing to thick white supremacists from Labour. If anything they were stealing from teh Sanders playbook.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 6:34]

Both popularist appealing to people who have been "left behind".
Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:40 - Jun 9 with 2634 viewsEastTownBlue

Yes we should listed to the Mail and the Sun. Rothermere, Dacre, Murdoch and Desmond all know best.
Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:46 - Jun 9 with 2590 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:40 - Jun 9 by EastTownBlue

Yes we should listed to the Mail and the Sun. Rothermere, Dacre, Murdoch and Desmond all know best.

A lot of people still did.

Awful judgement from the Tories again. Now, will May face up to her responsibilities add try to rescue this or is she going to jump ship like her predecessor?

This Government's term has to go down as the worse ever, surely? Worse in my lifetime. It's been a shocker.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:46 - Jun 9 with 2587 viewsBlueBadger

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:36 - Jun 9 by FrowsyArmLarry

Both popularist appealing to people who have been "left behind".

In Trump's case, it was educationally.

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:47 - Jun 9 with 2576 viewsBlueBadger

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:34 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

Boom!

Did Phil finally wield the hammer?

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:47 - Jun 9 with 2573 viewsRyorry

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:34 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

Boom!

Did he get the banhammer or something?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:50 - Jun 9 with 2547 viewsartsbossbeard

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:47 - Jun 9 by Ryorry

Did he get the banhammer or something?

He was still around yesterday afternoon.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:51 - Jun 9 with 2543 viewsvapour_trail

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:47 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

Did Phil finally wield the hammer?

Gav said no but he appears to have gone.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:54 - Jun 9 with 2525 viewsBenters

yh but they be freedom fighters.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 07:26 - Jun 9 with 2447 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well done to all of you's voting for the terrorist sympathiser on 06:51 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

Gav said no but he appears to have gone.

The day gets better and better

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024