Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears 08:31 - Jun 9 with 2528 viewsJ2BLUE

What time are you starting lads?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 08:39 - Jun 9 with 2513 viewsLimitlessBlue

9am for me, I voted blue.
May should go, but like McCarthy she will remain until SHE decides to go.
Congrats to Labour, you lost.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 08:45 - Jun 9 with 2493 viewsMJallday

ill bite.

Labour whether you like it or not are a less popular party than the tories

they won fewer seats
they got fewer votes
they did not get into government, either on corbyns merit or through coalition

yes they won more seats than they did. but ultimately this is irrelevant in the context of the result

on every measure - labour "lost"

good morning btw :)

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 08:53 - Jun 9 with 2474 viewsPJH

The thinking of Mrs T. May:-

1)I have got a small majority in Parliament.
2)I have a great idea,I will call a snap election and then I will have a huge majority.
3)Oh fcuk.

My Labour vote really counted in Suffolk Coastal,without it the Tory majority would only have been 16013.
Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:13 - Jun 9 with 2446 viewsSarge

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 08:45 - Jun 9 by MJallday

ill bite.

they won fewer seats
they got fewer votes

yes they won more seats than they did. but ultimately this is irrelevant in the context of the result

To put into football terms it's essentially:

Ipswich in the relegation zone for most of the season. Last game of the season is against Norwich who expect it to be a promotion party

Ipswich go on a run of form and find the safety of 12th. Norwich in the meantime have slipped out of the auto's down to 5th.

Ipswich beat Norwich on the last day of the season. Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday both win. Norwich finish 7th, Ipswich 11th.

Wotb melts down. "You didn't get promoted though did you?" they cry, snotty tears of green and yellow streaming down the face

"See you next season" laughs twtd
Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:15 - Jun 9 with 2433 viewsMJallday

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:13 - Jun 9 by Sarge

To put into football terms it's essentially:

Ipswich in the relegation zone for most of the season. Last game of the season is against Norwich who expect it to be a promotion party

Ipswich go on a run of form and find the safety of 12th. Norwich in the meantime have slipped out of the auto's down to 5th.

Ipswich beat Norwich on the last day of the season. Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday both win. Norwich finish 7th, Ipswich 11th.

Wotb melts down. "You didn't get promoted though did you?" they cry, snotty tears of green and yellow streaming down the face

"See you next season" laughs twtd

completely accurate.

in the context of everything - there are absolutely no winners here.

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:17 - Jun 9 with 2428 viewsblueconscience

Would be so funny if all the parties joined against Conservatives.

Corbyn, Sturgeon etc. Leave you all to imagine the results of that happening.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:19 - Jun 9 with 2417 viewsJosebadleg

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:17 - Jun 9 by blueconscience

They still won't have more seats than the tories

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:19 - Jun 9 with 2413 viewsusm

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:17 - Jun 9 by blueconscience

"Funny" ???

Not sure thats the right term. Disastrous, crazy and stupid, yeah, but not funny.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Login to get fewer ads

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:22 - Jun 9 with 2391 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And there was some looking forward to a good old fashion TWTD leftie bumfest

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:28 - Jun 9 with 2371 viewsJ2BLUE

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 08:45 - Jun 9 by MJallday

ill bite.

they won fewer seats
they got fewer votes

You can't move the goalposts now mate. They were saying that based on the belief that there would be a massive Tory majority. I think it's only fair to take the piss a bit :)

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:49 - Jun 9 with 2326 viewsCaptainObvious

I was one of those making that prediction (although i'm not a Tory) i'll be with you once i've finished my breakfast. I'm having words on a plate.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:55 - Jun 9 with 2296 viewsMJallday

Some of the Tories on here promised a day of flouncing and tears on 09:28 - Jun 9 by J2BLUE

You can't move the goalposts now mate. They were saying that based on the belief that there would be a massive Tory majority. I think it's only fair to take the piss a bit :)

oh too right :) id be doing the same

btw - you have a PM incomming...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024