Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on 20:34 - Jun 9 with 5056 viewsSwansea_Blue

in the party.... not

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:35 - Jun 9 with 4564 viewsfactual_blue

Amber Rudd?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:36 - Jun 9 with 4556 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sounds like Philip Hammond to me.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:40 - Jun 9 with 4548 viewshomer_123

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:36 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

Sounds like Philip Hammond to me.

How long do you think she can lead for Glassers?

Election before Xmas or will it depend on how long the DUP can be kept onboard?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:42 - Jun 9 with 4537 viewsGlasgowBlue

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:40 - Jun 9 by homer_123

Election in October I would imagine. She won't be leading the Tories.

I can call them the Tories rather than us now.

Iron Lion Zion

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:45 - Jun 9 with 4528 viewshomer_123

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:42 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

Choice of Boris or Davies?

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:47 - Jun 9 with 4522 viewsSteve_M

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:45 - Jun 9 by homer_123

Add Rudd or Hammond to that list if they have a good few months.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:48 - Jun 9 with 4519 viewshomer_123

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:47 - Jun 9 by Steve_M

Add Rudd or Hammond to that list if they have a good few months.

Can't see Rudd going for it somehow....Hammond, yes, good shout.

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:49 - Jun 9 with 4516 viewsGlasgowBlue

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:45 - Jun 9 by homer_123

I'd prefer Davis. I think Jezza is the wrong opponent for Boris.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:53 - Jun 9 with 4506 viewshomer_123

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:49 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

I'd prefer Davis. I think Jezza is the wrong opponent for Boris.

I'd agree with you there.

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:58 - Jun 9 with 4490 viewsSwansea_Blue

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:42 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

Why would they wait? If she's not got the confidence of her MPs shouldn't she go asap? The more it's delayed the more it could obfuscate our Brexit position.

I'd have thought the preferred two options are she secures assurances and MP support and stays, or she goes now.

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:13 - Jun 9 with 4466 viewsRyorry

This might sound weird, but I really do sympathise with you - it can be a big loss and very upsetting when something you've supported for so long, that's so close to you, seems to betray your trust and let you down bigtime.

Perhaps as ITFC fans we're a bit more hardened to it than most tho .. :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:21 - Jun 9 with 4433 viewslowhouseblue

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:13 - Jun 9 by Ryorry

This might sound weird, but I really do sympathise with you - it can be a big loss and very upsetting when something you've supported for so long, that's so close to you, seems to betray your trust and let you down bigtime.

Perhaps as ITFC fans we're a bit more hardened to it than most tho .. :(

"but I really do sympathise with you"

jeez, his lot won.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:25 - Jun 9 with 4423 viewsvapour_trail

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:21 - Jun 9 by lowhouseblue

jeez, his lot won.

It's nice* to see you out of mourning.

*nice = regrettable

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:27 - Jun 9 with 4412 viewslowhouseblue

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:25 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

It's nice* to see you out of mourning.

*nice = regrettable

i need more than 24 hours to mourn a labour defeat and a tory victory. but that's obviously just me.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:35 - Jun 9 with 4393 viewsvapour_trail

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:27 - Jun 9 by lowhouseblue

i need more than 24 hours to mourn a labour defeat and a tory victory. but that's obviously just me.

Forgive me, I assumed you were mourning the lack of a May landslide given your comprehensive posting history.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:55 - Jun 9 with 4362 viewsRyorry

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:21 - Jun 9 by lowhouseblue

jeez, his lot won.

You obviously don't get it. He's lost his party (or they've lost him) that he's been in love with for the past 40* years.

*or so

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:59 - Jun 9 with 4348 viewsElderGrizzly

Even if you/they get rid of her, she doesn't need to call an election again and waste another £150m.

Won't they just crown a new leader and carry on?
At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 22:01 - Jun 9 with 4344 viewslowhouseblue

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:35 - Jun 9 by vapour_trail

Forgive me, I assumed you were mourning the lack of a May landslide given your comprehensive posting history.

i don't know what my schooling has to do with it ...

i've only posted about getting a labour win. they didn't.

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 10:18 - Jun 10 with 4151 viewsNo9

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:40 - Jun 9 by homer_123

Mrs May can't be allowed to be involved in Brexit negotiations,
Basically we have an unelected leader who lost a General Election majority and has no mandate and no support.

In reality because of this fcuk up we should have a coalition negotiating with the EU
At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 10:28 - Jun 10 with 4134 viewsmanchego

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 10:18 - Jun 10 by No9

Basically we have an unelected leader who lost a General Election majority and has no mandate and no support.

In reality because of this fcuk up we should have a coalition negotiating with the EU

What's mad is that she was stronger when she hadn't won an election then she is now after she has just won an election.
She could have sailed on, no election, and stayed for 3 years.

It sounds like the Tories will get rid of her and we'll have a PM who hasn't won an election.
The country has to wait with our fingers crossed and hope that we don't get a frikkin nutjob as our leader - going into the shtstorm of Brexit negotioations.

How many Tories does it take to elect a leader ?
At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 10:36 - Jun 10 with 4121 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You're sounding more human already !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 11:06 - Jun 10 with 4092 viewsbournemouthblue

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 20:58 - Jun 9 by Swansea_Blue

Why would they wait? If she's not got the confidence of her MPs shouldn't she go asap? The more it's delayed the more it could obfuscate our Brexit position.

I'd have thought the preferred two options are she secures assurances and MP support and stays, or she goes now.

It's funny how before the election she needed a mandate

Now it's just her Boris and Davis as it was before. It's almost like that mandate argument was total nonsense

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 11:09 - Jun 10 with 4081 viewsLord_Lucan

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 21:55 - Jun 9 by Ryorry

You obviously don't get it. He's lost his party (or they've lost him) that he's been in love with for the past 40* years.

*or so

I've lost my football club.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 11:23 - Jun 10 with 4067 viewsFreddies_Ears

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 10:18 - Jun 10 by No9

Creating a Brexit group that included other parties would be inspired and progressive. So, sadly, it won't happen.
At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 14:08 - Jun 10 with 4023 viewsSwansea_Blue

At least Theresa has plenty of shoulders to cry on on 11:06 - Jun 10 by bournemouthblue

It's funny how before the election she needed a mandate

Now it's just her Boris and Davis as it was before. It's almost like that mandate argument was total nonsense

I never understood the mandate arguement. She had one. The referendum gave her the mandate to take us out of the EU.

Yes, there is the argument over what the exit looks like. But as the government they had the mandate to manage the process. It make no sense when people say she needed a mandate to strengthen a hard brexit approach. If she did want to achieve that, why didn't she make Brexit the cornerstone of her campaign and outline her wishes for Brexit in detail in their manifesto?

More like a knee-kerk attempt at power grab off the back of some juicy polls.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024