Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto 22:50 - Jun 9 with 3276 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poor bloke has had a bad day. Lost his seat and no doubt lost a lot of credibility for that vague shambles of a document.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 22:52 - Jun 9 with 3259 viewsRocky

All it said was "Strong and Stable"
I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 22:54 - Jun 9 with 3244 viewsSteve_M

His sister was luckier, she only had to eat a BSE-infested burger.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 22:54 - Jun 9 with 3242 viewsvapour_trail

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 22:52 - Jun 9 by Rocky

All it said was "Strong and Stable"

His linked in profile says willing and able

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 23:39 - Jun 9 with 3166 viewsjaykay

still he should have more free time.we might see him at portman rd this season

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 23:48 - Jun 9 with 3154 viewsGunnsAirkick

He seems like a good chap and a decent local MP, but the position of his party has completely screwed him. That said if he wrote the Manifesto then live by the sword, etc.
I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 00:40 - Jun 10 with 3111 viewsBlueBadger

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 23:48 - Jun 9 by GunnsAirkick

He seems like a good chap and a decent local MP, but the position of his party has completely screwed him. That said if he wrote the Manifesto then live by the sword, etc.

From 'The Medical Registrar' on Facebook - 'Hey, Ben Gummer. On behalf of every junior doctor in the UK, we hope you don't find unemployment too awful.'.

https://www.facebook.com/medicalreg/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 08:48 - Jun 10 with 2943 viewsNo9

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 23:39 - Jun 9 by jaykay

still he should have more free time.we might see him at portman rd this season

What, guiding round potential buyers?
I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 08:59 - Jun 10 with 2925 viewsArnieM

I like the idea that he Labour MP for Ipswich is now redirecting that £100m from central Government towards the Northern By pass project instead of another Orwell bridge crossing. It makes sense to have thus by pass. It's needed and when built there would be a need for another bridge crossing.

The cynic in me thinks Gummed wouldn't pursue the Northern By pass project because it cuts through the ultra posh part of countryside just NE of Ipswich egs Henley, Rushmere, Ashbocking, Witnesham etc. Wouldn't want to upset them would we!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 12:47 - Jun 10 with 2811 viewsClapham_Junction

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 08:59 - Jun 10 by ArnieM

I like the idea that he Labour MP for Ipswich is now redirecting that £100m from central Government towards the Northern By pass project instead of another Orwell bridge crossing. It makes sense to have thus by pass. It's needed and when built there would be a need for another bridge crossing.

The cynic in me thinks Gummed wouldn't pursue the Northern By pass project because it cuts through the ultra posh part of countryside just NE of Ipswich egs Henley, Rushmere, Ashbocking, Witnesham etc. Wouldn't want to upset them would we!!

The cynic in me means I wouldn't be surprised if the money suddenly becomes unavailable after a spending review, since Ipswich is no longer a Conservative seat.
I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 13:27 - Jun 10 with 2761 viewsArnieM

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 12:47 - Jun 10 by Clapham_Junction

The cynic in me means I wouldn't be surprised if the money suddenly becomes unavailable after a spending review, since Ipswich is no longer a Conservative seat.

That thought did occur to me also. Here's hoping not is we really do need that by pass

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 13:53 - Jun 10 with 2728 viewsstonojnr

I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 08:59 - Jun 10 by ArnieM

the Labour MP for Ipswich cant tell the Tory government how to spend its money, which is why its already been downgraded from a comitted election promise, to just a request to ask the DoT to rethink it, because thats all he can do, write a letter and ask.

even if the DoT said fine then we wont spend the money on the dock crossing, and we'll let you sit in your cars going nowhere on Star Lane, the money wouldnt go to a northern bypass, there is no nothern bypass project for it to fund and the costs thesedays of a mile of road are about 29million, so it would fund maybe 3 miles at most, so it would need more government money and the road would go through Dan Poulters and Therese Coffeys constiuencies, and they dont want it and their constiuents dont want it, and Suffolk CC dont want it, and the government dont want to spend money they dont have to, and thats before you even get to the political considerations of why would a Tory led goverment allow a Labour MP to claim credit for delivering something that actually hits alot of Tory voters.

the northern bypass will be completely off the table till the next general election at least and Id expect the dock crossing to still go ahead.
I didn't realise Gummer had written their manifesto on 14:07 - Jun 10 with 2708 viewsMattinLondon

He may well have written it but it surly wasn't a case of letting him get on with it and present it to the press and country when finished. It must have been approved bit-by-bit by people higher up on the food chain.

I'm no Tory but think he's been fed to the sharks by his party.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024