Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today 18:34 - Jun 11 with 10154 viewsMullet

Seems trouble just follows him around.

The police whatever you think of them do not deserve this. Nor do the people who are just doing their jobs trying to drive trams and buses. If we want a crackdown on extremism, does that apply to the actions of these people too?

They've just come to assault police officers, disrupt our way of life and disrespect the British public.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/shocking-foo

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:35 - Jun 11 with 5728 viewsBlueBadger

It's almost like he's a violent criminal extremist who's delighted that people have died so that he can push his vile agenda again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:37 - Jun 11 with 5705 viewsm14_blue

Absolute pr1ck.

He doesn't care about out country, he cares about his pathetic profile and racist agenda.

Those are the same police officers who ran into danger to try and save lives 2 weeks ago.
Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:38 - Jun 11 with 5704 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone I follow on twitter retweeted something from Robinson which was to bring a Koran to the protest today.

Suffice to say, the robsonson suppprter was unfollowed

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:38 - Jun 11 with 5696 viewstaximan

nothing to see there other than a large turnout in support of the protest

marvellous
Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:38 - Jun 11 with 5696 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:35 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

It's almost like he's a violent criminal extremist who's delighted that people have died so that he can push his vile agenda again.

No he does it for free obviously. His "media" gig and furthering the cult of Tommy (how many pseudonyms is that now Mr. Yaxley-Lennon?) is completely unrelated I suspect. As is the fact he never lasts in various groups once their profile gets away from him.

Kids died and he's there like a vulture, for a second time.

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:40 - Jun 11 with 5683 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:38 - Jun 11 by taximan

marvellous

Just like ITFC you're commenting on something you clearly didn't see.

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:41 - Jun 11 with 5680 viewsFtnfwest

No doubt, however at left wing marches all the violence is the police's fault
Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:42 - Jun 11 with 5676 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:38 - Jun 11 by taximan

marvellous

Have a day off, thicko.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 18:43 - Jun 11 with 5678 viewsBlueBadger

marvellous

There's nothing like the sight of a gang of pissed up neo-nazis and ageing football hoolies to stir the blood of the true patriot, eh?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 19:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:44 - Jun 11 with 5665 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

marvellous

What actually is the protest against?

I assume you know

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:45 - Jun 11 with 5665 viewsLankHenners

Just looked on his Twitter and he's pulled out the 'fake news' and 'I'm not racist, some black people were there' cards.

The other day I saw one of his followers proudly tell Tommy that he's set fire to a Quran, which was met with much adoration by fellow low-lifes.

Really despicable human being followed by some really cowardly, hateful, thick knobheads.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:48 - Jun 11 with 5627 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 18:43 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

There's nothing like the sight of a gang of pissed up neo-nazis and ageing football hoolies to stir the blood of the true patriot, eh?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 19:29]

GET BEHIND YOUR RIGHT WING W4NKERS!!!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:55 - Jun 11 with 5592 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:37 - Jun 11 by m14_blue

Absolute pr1ck.

He doesn't care about out country, he cares about his pathetic profile and racist agenda.

Those are the same police officers who ran into danger to try and save lives 2 weeks ago.

Here's the thing, extremists of all stripes WANT people to be hating and fearing, because that's when they can recruit a lot easier. So, well done to the patriotic Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and his siege-heiling buddies for doing exactly what radicalised t0ssers want them to do.

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:58 - Jun 11 with 5584 viewsvapour_trail

marvellous

Genuinely surprised to see you advocating assaulting the police given your previous comments on law and order.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:04 - Jun 11 with 5557 viewsElderGrizzly

He's on the extremist watch list apprently and consequently one of the 3,000 he likes to preach hate about.

The sooner he is back in jail, the better

He was banned from Twiiter for a week and came back last week. I'm sure he'll be gone for good soon
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 19:07]
Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 19:15 - Jun 11 with 5512 viewsGlasgowBlue

I can't open your link for some reason but I assume he was up there stirring up hate against the muslim community?

He is an utter scumbag.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:19 - Jun 11 with 5498 viewsElderGrizzly

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 19:15 - Jun 11 by GlasgowBlue

I can't open your link for some reason but I assume he was up there stirring up hate against the muslim community?

He is an utter scumbag.

Here's an example of today's antics. I wonder what the shopkeeper means...

[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 19:19]
Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:28 - Jun 11 with 5465 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:19 - Jun 11 by ElderGrizzly

I was unaware that Oddbins now had to pay 'terrorism tax'.

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:33 - Jun 11 with 5428 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:19 - Jun 11 by ElderGrizzly

Jesus Christ.

Iron Lion Zion

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 19:42 - Jun 11 with 5392 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 18:42 - Jun 11 by RoyKeanesDog

Have a day off, thicko.

You've done it now. Expect a reply of 'balls' at 5 tomorrow morning.

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:44 - Jun 11 with 5382 viewsvapour_trail

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:33 - Jun 11 by GlasgowBlue

Jesus Christ.

Given that will guarantee a certain demographic avoid his shop like the fecking plague, imagine what his client base is like.

I'm surprised the police don't like it, it looks like a handy device for capturing data on extremists.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:46 - Jun 11 with 5374 viewsartsbossbeard

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:28 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

I was unaware that Oddbins now had to pay 'terrorism tax'.

I've had a drink.

I refer myself as a bit of a lad, whatever a lad is, however, this ain't me, the bloke is a total embarrassment. A stone island badge doesn't make you relevant, your attitude makes you a helmet.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:49 - Jun 11 with 5332 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:46 - Jun 11 by artsbossbeard

I've had a drink.

I refer myself as a bit of a lad, whatever a lad is, however, this ain't me, the bloke is a total embarrassment. A stone island badge doesn't make you relevant, your attitude makes you a helmet.

A Stone Island badge hasn't made anyone relevant since 1996.

Iron Lion Zion

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:57 - Jun 11 with 5294 viewsartsbossbeard

Tommy Robinson has organised a on 19:49 - Jun 11 by GlasgowBlue

A Stone Island badge hasn't made anyone relevant since 1996.

A load of youngsters say different.

All a bit mad, but that's the rub.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tommy Robinson has organised a "protest" in Manchester today on 20:17 - Jun 11 with 5222 viewscrunchie1978

Big mouth strikes again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024