Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland interested in Bart 11:10 - Jun 15 with 7949 viewsSmithy

[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 11:11]

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:12 - Jun 15 with 7473 viewshype313

42 Tweets?

Gotta be def info.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:12 - Jun 15 with 7470 viewsSamuelowen88

42 tweets and 187 followers.... DEF INFO
[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 11:13]

Poll: England v Wales Score

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:13 - Jun 15 with 7456 viewshype313

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:12 - Jun 15 by Samuelowen88

42 tweets and 187 followers.... DEF INFO
[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 11:13]

Ha, beat you to it by 1 second!

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:15 - Jun 15 with 7406 viewsBlueBadger

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:12 - Jun 15 by hype313

42 Tweets?

Gotta be def info.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:23 - Jun 15 with 7320 viewsJackSted

I've also heard Luke Hyam is going to sign a 10 year contract extension tomorrow.

Heard it off a Twitter account with 30 followers. Def info, 100% legit

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:26 - Jun 15 with 7272 viewswkj

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:23 - Jun 15 by JackSted

I've also heard Luke Hyam is going to sign a 10 year contract extension tomorrow.

Heard it off a Twitter account with 30 followers. Def info, 100% legit

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:46 - Jun 15 with 7120 viewsNazemariner

Any Championship team that needs a keeper will be interested in Bart. Sunderland are cash rich, so at least we can command a decent fee.
Sunderland interested in Bart on 11:56 - Jun 15 with 7067 viewsIpswich_Crazy

<a data-flickr-embed="true" href=" https://www.flickr.com/photos/56450878@N06/35321000575/in/dateposted-public/" title="no chance">https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4275/35321000575_0bea73d25a_b.jpg" width="800" height="504" alt="no chance"></a><script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland interested in Bart on 12:23 - Jun 15 with 6931 viewsElderGrizzly

It might be nonsense, but it might make a lot of sense for Bart. I know I started a thread similar last month, when people thought he might be off in the summer.

A bit like Murphy's move to Newcastle, good chance of promotion and huge wage increase.

He's unlikely to end up at a top PL club, so it would be a newly promoted PL club, or someone like Boro or Sunderland with money to burn
Sunderland interested in Bart on 12:40 - Jun 15 with 6852 viewshype313

Sunderland interested in Bart on 12:23 - Jun 15 by ElderGrizzly

It might be nonsense, but it might make a lot of sense for Bart. I know I started a thread similar last month, when people thought he might be off in the summer.

A bit like Murphy's move to Newcastle, good chance of promotion and huge wage increase.

He's unlikely to end up at a top PL club, so it would be a newly promoted PL club, or someone like Boro or Sunderland with money to burn

He's stated that he loves the area, and given my in laws are his neighbours and his wife loves living here, is really settled then I would imagine the North East would be a last resort unless they threw a substantial amount of cash at him.

Sunderland interested in Bart on 12:55 - Jun 15 with 6734 viewsKieran_Knows

Sunderland interested in Bart on 12:40 - Jun 15 by hype313

He's stated that he loves the area, and given my in laws are his neighbours and his wife loves living here, is really settled then I would imagine the North East would be a last resort unless they threw a substantial amount of cash at him.

Money does talk though. If any club like Boro or Sunderland were to double/triple his wages to more than likely be a back up keeper (as Murph was back up striker at Newcastle), he'd more than likely go, and you can't blame him.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sunderland interested in Bart on 13:03 - Jun 15 with 6690 viewshomer_123

Irrespective of this Tweet. Bart won't be playing for us next season.

There is a reason why we didn't sell Gerks in the Jan window (two clubs in for him) and he's got an extended contract.

Bart is about our only saleable asset and as much as he loves it here...he will be moving on.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Sunderland interested in Bart on 13:26 - Jun 15 with 6565 viewsGeefunk

Sunderland interested in Bart on 13:03 - Jun 15 by homer_123

There is a reason why we didn't sell Gerks in the Jan window (two clubs in for him) and he's got an extended contract.

Bart is about our only saleable asset and as much as he loves it here...he will be moving on.

Totally agree, it is 100% guaranteed. Love the way some people are so optimistic they think the fact he said he likes the area would make him turn down 30K a week and a chance of promotion !!

We will really really miss Bart next season. Gerkin is very average at best and could really heighten our chances of relegation
Sunderland interested in Bart on 13:43 - Jun 15 with 6494 viewsbournemouthblue

£10 million +
And we'll listen to offers

Given the fee they have got for Pickford, anything over £10 million would be acceptable

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sunderland interested in Bart on 17:02 - Jun 15 with 6302 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Sunderland interested in Bart on 13:43 - Jun 15 by bournemouthblue

£10 million +

Given the fee they have got for Pickford, anything over £10 million would be acceptable

Can see it happening for £5mil
Sunderland interested in Bart on 17:03 - Jun 15 with 6297 viewsKieran_Knows

Sunderland interested in Bart on 13:43 - Jun 15 by bournemouthblue

£10 million +

£10m+? I'll have whatever you're having please. No way in the world would we get that figure.

£3-£4m, maximum, if we're lucky.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sunderland interested in Bart on 17:10 - Jun 15 with 6279 viewsBluebell

'Bart is about our only saleable asset'

I'm not convinced that is true. Webster much be worth far more than we paid for him and Dozzell is getting offers from Prem clubs according to my friend in the know.
Sunderland interested in Bart on 17:19 - Jun 15 with 6230 viewsblue_oyster

When did you create that Twitter account?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Sunderland interested in Bart on 17:39 - Jun 15 with 6179 viewsWestSussexBlue

Sunderland interested in Bart on 17:03 - Jun 15 by Kieran_Knows

£10m+? I'll have whatever you're having please. No way in the world would we get that figure.

£3-£4m, maximum, if we're lucky.

Have to agree with bournemouthblue, They need a keeper, We have a very decent keeper and only offers around £10 million will get our attention .
We don't need to sell.
How much are they willing to spend?
Sunderland interested in Bart on 18:38 - Jun 15 with 6088 viewsstrikalite

Sunderland interested in Bart on 17:39 - Jun 15 by WestSussexBlue

Have to agree with bournemouthblue, They need a keeper, We have a very decent keeper and only offers around £10 million will get our attention .
We don't need to sell.
How much are they willing to spend?

Agree, if Sunderland think he's a worthy replacement then £10m seems reasonable in today's crazy market, I mean, they got £30m for Pickford ffs, decent but really...£30m? Madness, so feck it we'll 'av some that thank you..
Sunderland interested in Bart on 18:47 - Jun 15 with 6058 viewsWestSussexBlue

Sunderland interested in Bart on 18:38 - Jun 15 by strikalite

Agree, if Sunderland think he's a worthy replacement then £10m seems reasonable in today's crazy market, I mean, they got £30m for Pickford ffs, decent but really...£30m? Madness, so feck it we'll 'av some that thank you..

Exactly
Sunderland interested in Bart on 18:47 - Jun 15 with 6058 viewsTownly

If Bart was ever going to be a £10m player it would have been before now.

Sunderland will be aware of being over-quoted because of the money they got in, but they are still in some financial difficulty.

Like many I would be very happy with £5m, but rather we kept the player even though the tide will be against us.
Sunderland interested in Bart on 19:01 - Jun 15 with 6029 viewsstrikalite

Sunderland interested in Bart on 18:47 - Jun 15 by Townly

If Bart was ever going to be a £10m player it would have been before now.

Sunderland will be aware of being over-quoted because of the money they got in, but they are still in some financial difficulty.

Like many I would be very happy with £5m, but rather we kept the player even though the tide will be against us.

"If Bart was ever going to be a £10m player it would have been before now."

Err before Pickford went for a staggering £30m?

You want half decent signings then this is exactly where we should cash in and rightly so..
Sunderland interested in Bart on 21:26 - Jun 15 with 5803 viewsjas0999

The reason we are spending a million on a striker is because Evans knows he will be cashing in elsewhere I.e Bart. The club will end the transfer window in profit regarding transfer fees. Like last year and the year before.
Sunderland interested in Bart on 21:40 - Jun 15 with 5778 viewsElderGrizzly

Sunderland interested in Bart on 21:26 - Jun 15 by jas0999

The reason we are spending a million on a striker is because Evans knows he will be cashing in elsewhere I.e Bart. The club will end the transfer window in profit regarding transfer fees. Like last year and the year before.

We've only made a profit in one season under his ownership. The attack is a bit off tonight Jas...

Post it in the news section for your arrows :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024