Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders 10:31 - Jun 16 with 5459 viewsMullet

Very surprised he picked us. Says they saw him play left wing. Greedy, a bit cocky, but more than good enough for this league. Seemed a similar appraisal to my mate who works at citeh

Think we might see him across the three behind garner et al and is very much like Lawrence.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:40 - Jun 16 with 5351 viewsLankHenners

Seems a tad odd that he was so public about Bolton being his preferred choice and now looks like he's finding himself here, but from little snippets I've read I'm pretty chuffed it's worked out that way. Will be good to have someone who's not afraid to take on his man and take risks.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:44 - Jun 16 with 5320 viewsGuthrum

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:40 - Jun 16 by LankHenners

Seems a tad odd that he was so public about Bolton being his preferred choice and now looks like he's finding himself here, but from little snippets I've read I'm pretty chuffed it's worked out that way. Will be good to have someone who's not afraid to take on his man and take risks.

Bolton, I suppose, would not have required him to actually move.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:46 - Jun 16 with 5298 viewsfactual_blue

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:44 - Jun 16 by Guthrum

Bolton, I suppose, would not have required him to actually move.

...But he would have had to go to Bolton on a regular basis.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:48 - Jun 16 with 5273 viewsArcher4721

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:40 - Jun 16 by LankHenners

Obviously Bolton couldn't match the loan fee City wanted then.

I thought we were told Ipswich didn't spend money?
JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:51 - Jun 16 with 5220 viewsBlueBadger

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:46 - Jun 16 by factual_blue

...But he would have had to go to Bolton on a regular basis.....

Which, if you relate it on local terms is like living in Bury and being asked to go to Haverhill.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 11:02 - Jun 16 with 5161 viewsKieran_Knows

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:48 - Jun 16 by Archer4721

Obviously Bolton couldn't match the loan fee City wanted then.

I thought we were told Ipswich didn't spend money?

... and that Mick only signs Irish/ex players he's previously worked with.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 11:10 - Jun 16 with 5120 viewsDanTheMan

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 11:02 - Jun 16 by Kieran_Knows

... and that Mick only signs Irish/ex players he's previously worked with.

Also Mick is a Dinosaur who is only able to communicate in a series of large reptilian grunts.

e.g.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 11:14 - Jun 16 with 5078 viewsSmithy

Perhaps he's seen how Fraser and Lawrence progressed and this swayed him?

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Login to get fewer ads

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 11:16 - Jun 16 with 5054 viewsfactual_blue

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 10:51 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

Which, if you relate it on local terms is like living in Bury and being asked to go to Haverhill.

Except that Bury is a better place than Manchester.

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 11:26 - Jun 16 with 4986 viewsTIB

A bit of arrogance/cockiness isn't a bad thing. I'm optimistic having seen how many games he played for Twenty last season...seems like he's ready for a full season of football and hopefully he can adapt to the Championship.

Do we know if we have an option to buy at the end of the loan?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 12:41 - Jun 16 with 4773 viewsfactual_blue

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 11:10 - Jun 16 by DanTheMan

Also Mick is a Dinosaur who is only able to communicate in a series of large reptilian grunts.

e.g.

Doesn't fill me with confidence about our reptilian leaders....

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 14:27 - Jun 16 with 4529 viewsFreddy

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 11:26 - Jun 16 by TIB

A bit of arrogance/cockiness isn't a bad thing. I'm optimistic having seen how many games he played for Twenty last season...seems like he's ready for a full season of football and hopefully he can adapt to the Championship.

Doubt it, signed with Man City until June 2020 recently.

Bet Bolton couldn't agree the loan fee
JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 15:56 - Jun 16 with 4374 viewsSomethingBlue

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 11:26 - Jun 16 by TIB

Won't be an option to buy. City had offers well into the millions for permanent deals this summer but said no. Guardiola likes him a lot but there are a few things he needs to work on and I imagine they think he can do that at Town.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 16:08 - Jun 16 with 4314 viewsWD19

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 15:56 - Jun 16 by SomethingBlue

Won't be an option to buy. City had offers well into the millions for permanent deals this summer but said no. Guardiola likes him a lot but there are a few things he needs to work on and I imagine they think he can do that at Town.

Yes, but what does Blue Hefner think of him!?
JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 19:01 - Jun 16 with 4030 viewsnshearman1

JUst spoke to blues at work who are st holders on 15:56 - Jun 16 by SomethingBlue

Presumably his defensive work?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024