Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deja Vu 22:48 - Jun 16 with 2286 viewsFrimleyBlue

Now dont jump on me for being mr negative.

But.... are our first 2 signings any different to previous years recruitment?

1 a flying winger/10/goalscorer/assister - loan
2 a striker. Not really prolific but could be useful.

Am i wanting moon on a stick. Or am i right in thinking we havent learnt a thing.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Deja Vu on 22:52 - Jun 16 with 2238 viewshomer_123

Hang on, let me just get to the top of the ladder...just wait there for a sec.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Deja Vu on 22:55 - Jun 16 with 2220 viewsSwansea_Blue

I agree. Posted something similar this morning. Welcome additions, but to replace Murph and Lawrence they're both need to have barnstorming seasons and then we've only got back to where we were. Welcome additions of course, but they fill gaps rather than improve on what we've got (or had until recently).

The gaps needed filling though, so to get that done early so both have a full pre-season is good business. Well done ME. Let's hope they both work out.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Deja Vu on 23:05 - Jun 16 with 2191 viewsGuthrum

It's a formula which, apart from last season, has not done us too badly. And at least we'll be no worse off than before.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Deja Vu on 12:01 - Jun 17 with 1900 viewsBenters

Deja Vu on 23:05 - Jun 16 by Guthrum

It's a formula which, apart from last season, has not done us too badly. And at least we'll be no worse off than before.

Fantastic thats the ticket!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Deja Vu on 12:08 - Jun 17 with 1886 viewsHerbivore

Signings themselves are not the only way for a side to improve. These players may not look like improvements on paper but they may better fit our system and improve the team overall. That's before factoring in that next season our young players should have improved for the experience gained last season and players like Dozzell and Benyu may kick on and freshen up the squad. Other players may also find some form, there were signs there with Didz and Sears towards the end of the season, prior to us giving up on our last three games. It's important to look at the bigger picture and not just pinning everything on throwing money at loads of new players.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Deja Vu on 12:17 - Jun 17 with 1859 viewsRocky

Nothing wrong with the first two signings. But I'd be disappointed if we're in for Tunnicliffe. Average Championship player.
Just the signing we need if we want to stay in this division. Perhaps that's the emphasis now.
Deja Vu on 12:23 - Jun 17 with 1848 viewsHerbivore

Deja Vu on 12:17 - Jun 17 by Rocky

Nothing wrong with the first two signings. But I'd be disappointed if we're in for Tunnicliffe. Average Championship player.
Just the signing we need if we want to stay in this division. Perhaps that's the emphasis now.

I don't mind Tunnicliffe as a squad player, we've lost Douglas and Big Dave from our options and we could do with another experienced head in the middle.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024